RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

jkmadness

Ok so I got to about post 600 or so to catch up in this thread... But it's taking forever.

Put me down as a good maybe for Friday night if there's room and Saturday day wheelin. Just have to figure out the babysitting situation and my wife and I are in.

I should probably stop procrastinating on the CB...

Excellente, that would be great if you can make it Friday night and camp, you'll have a blast, of course there's room. Keep me posted

KPM171

Ok so I got to about post 600 or so to catch up in this thread... But it's taking forever.

Put me down as a good maybe for Friday night if there's room and Saturday day wheelin. Just have to figure out the babysitting situation and my wife and I are in.

Deff. Just pull the trigger and CB the Jeep. It's a one time purchase and well worth it imho.

But what a difference 3" makes.

JKMadness hooked me up
That's what she said? :cheesy:

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
I'll find out soon enough but has anyone else ran 35's with 2.5/2" lift and only do some inside fender trimming or is this just wishful thinking.

JKMadness hooked me up

bl17z90

I got the go ahead to get the tires but the flashpaq a gusets might not be done in time. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

JKMadness hooked me up

I still havn't gotten my gussets on.
Driving around with my jeep set at stock configuration atm so i can go get my emissions done......damn md laws....

Sent from my phone?

bl17z90

Aev 2.5" lift. The progressive rate coils don't let me have as much uptravel as i would normally have. Thr good side to this is my 35's don't rub my fenders at full stuff. About 1/4 inch of clearance :thumb:

I'll have to trim when i switch to evo plush coils though

Sent from my phone?

Tackerdown

Banned
Aev 2.5" lift. The progressive rate coils don't let me have as much uptravel as i would normally have. Thr good side to this is my 35's don't rub my fenders at full stuff. About 1/4 inch of clearance :thumb:

I'll have to trim when i switch to evo plush coils though

Sent from my phone?
I have the spacers with no extra bump stops I'll have to see how it goes.
2.5 It's fine with 35's

If not I guess the wife will have a surprise one day :D

JKMadness hooked me up

bl17z90

Just emissions every 2 years.

They do an inspections when you sell a vehicle.

No, about a 1/4 inch of clearance until i rub. But like I said, when I switch to a traditional coil it will rub for sure.

Sent from my phone?

bl17z90

Here you go guys. I have been getting a couple questions about the AEV kit lately. Heres the flex that the 2.5 kit offers.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381711817.332055.jpg

Sent from my phone?

bl17z90

Well, i havn't trimmed anything so if you go with a similar aetup you won't have to worry about a thing

Sent from my phone?

Alan30

Great, glad you can make it again:thumb:

Top Bottom