RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Steve looks like you guys had a great time ...thank you everyone for making it a great trip ...again!!...hope there's some talk of November...hmmmmmm

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

We had a blast on the blacks. Tom and Keoni got a lot more pics than I did so I'm excited to see what they got. Next time Don you will ride with us

Sent from my iPhone

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Man....I felt so bad for this guy...brand new beautiful jeep...Anvil Rubi with the works. His buddy told me he went in Frog Hole, I saw the water line on the door...dude, its deep...its always deep...there is a bypass that everyone should take. They even have a sign next to the hole stating that its deep and the hole eats trannys and motors. Guy said he went in with a snorkel and the jeep stalled...water was gushing in the cabin...he started it and sucked water into the motor somehow.He was tow strapped to the main office.

Heres a pic I took in the morning.....

20131026_090413_zps1ab1047c.jpg

What a dumb dumb.

Bearjew1

glad to see you guys all had a good and safe time.sorry i missed this trip but the good news is i now have the jeep back home and running great.i will be posting some pics up tomorrow to show the rebuild.
have a great time at the fire tonight

Aeraun

Steve looks like you guys had a great time ...thank you everyone for making it a great trip ...again!!...hope there's some talk of November...hmmmmmm

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

Was good seeing you Veetz. Thanks for the spots and great pics. Sorry you had to split early.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

FuriousDz

Had a great day wheelin and meeting everyone today!

Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

Big thanks to Nate for spotting and getting everyone through some tough spots!!

Looking forward to seeing pics/ vids

Aeraun

glad to see you guys all had a good and safe time.sorry i missed this trip but the good news is i now have the jeep back home and running great.i will be posting some pics up tomorrow to show the rebuild.
have a great time at the fire tonight

Missed you Bear, glad to hear you have the baby back home. Look forward to wheeling again soon

Lagavulin

Justine hunter and I had a great time today. It was nice to meet new and see old friends again. Here are just a few pics from today. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382837402.425239.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382837418.687778.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382837442.242724.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382837458.673684.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382837473.372710.jpg

Aeraun

KP just stole burning wood from a fire using beer cans and ran into a tree.......... douchebag.......

Aeraun

KP just stole burning wood from a fire using beer cans and ran into a tree.......... douchebag.......

He threw it down in the fire....... and then for good measure he threw it down again

Top Bottom