RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

Just got home and the first thing i did was to fire the computer up.I can honestly tell you again and again my wife and I had an awesome time wheeling and camping with new and old friends.there will be many more trips to come and i can hardly wait to do it all over again.

A Special thanks to Steve,KP and Nate for leading the groups.

MikeO ,I hope everything is ok with your Ankle and a speedy recovery.
ScottC (THE ENFORCER),glad to help anytime
KPM171,thank you for the MAGNAFLOW wake up call
BAMFR,next time we are going to wheel together
Tacker,we tricked you,we wheeled on saturday not sunday
Alan30..no more Confort Inn please
Aeraun...Rocco my man (diff covers next time)
Veetz.....Back to your corner.
Jkwrangler....the Soil gang...great meeting you
NoRoad....no ride, no nothing...what can i say.
Concarne....we made the wrong turn,your stock Rubi did some blacks,yay.
Lavagulin...My Main man Justin rocked the TJ
FuriousDz..Great meeting you guys and the bulldoggie
Bl17z90...Glad to see you and bring Sr more often
USMCJK...Eddie you finally made it ,my friend .
Jethro71...you can wheel with us Anytime.
72blubyu...great meeting you
H8mud...there's always next time.

I was not able to get much video footage this time since i was covering the tale of the blue ride,but i'm quite sure Nate's crew will put a nice video for everyone to enjoy.
WE'LL SEE YOU SOON GUYS.:)

We had a great time looking forward to the next time!! Thanks again for organizing :thumb:

Great to meet everyone and do a little wheeling at the end.
Ed thanks for getting it together. I'm thinking maybe someone else can take a turn. and yes I wheeled on saturday:thinking:
guys from NY I met sat morn. at the camp sight it sucks you got the shaft there what a bitch. Hope you got a kick out of KP that guy is funny, had us rolling all night.
Bear glad your up and running
Nate thanks for taking me on that black red. that was some sick shit right there.
bam Kione thanks for getting me up that hill without a winch, that was cool
Steve thanks for leading us and spotting ,great job. Dee and I had a blast and I'm ready for the next one.

On a bad note somewhere along the line I smashed my steering stabilizer and thinking i bent my tie rod because my steering wheel is a little off center and I pull to the left slightly. luckily my son saved his old stabilizer and I put it on but I will have to replace the long side tie rod I'm guessing. where ever it happened I had a blast doing it . pics to come in other thread.:rock:

Just heard from our "film crew" that the video will be available in about a week. I said "a week, what the hell, why so long?" he said 12 hours of video takes some time to get through. I'm guessing we should have a pretty decent video with 12 hours of filming captured.

Just heard from our "film crew" that the video will be available in about a week. I said "a week, what the hell, why so long?" he said 12 hours of video takes some time to get through. I'm guessing we should have a pretty decent video with 12 hours of filming captured.

SWEET! cant wait to see it. Sorry I missed this trip

Awesome :thumbup:

Looking forward to it

Great to meet everyone and do a little wheeling at the end.
Ed thanks for getting it together. I'm thinking maybe someone else can take a turn. and yes I wheeled on saturday:thinking:
guys from NY I met sat morn. at the camp sight it sucks you got the shaft there what a bitch. Hope you got a kick out of KP that guy is funny, had us rolling all night.
Bear glad your up and running
Nate thanks for taking me on that black red. that was some sick shit right there.
bam Kione thanks for getting me up that hill without a winch, that was cool
Steve thanks for leading us and spotting ,great job. Dee and I had a blast and I'm ready for the next one.

On a bad note somewhere along the line I smashed my steering stabilizer and thinking i bent my tie rod because my steering wheel is a little off center and I pull to the left slightly. luckily my son saved his old stabilizer and I put it on but I will have to replace the long side tie rod I'm guessing. where ever it happened I had a blast doing it . pics to come in other thread.:rock:

Haha I smashed my stabilizer cover off of mine on cemetery at the beginning of the trail lol. And yes I think my tie rod is bent too.... Oh well

Sent from my iPhone

I am sure it will be EPIC!

that should be a sweet vid looking forward to seeing it.

SWEET! cant wait to see it. Sorry I missed this trip
Wish you could have made it.
Haha I smashed my stabilizer cover off of mine on cemetery at the beginning of the trail lol. And yes I think my tie rod is bent too.... Oh well oooooooooops

I guess you pay if you're going to play. It must have happened at the end I'm thinking because I checked everything a few times during the day. Maybe when I did my little launch trying to get up that hill. Aka trying to kill my wife as she called it . lol

Sent from my iPhone

^^^^^ pulled a Rocco there douchebag

Tom

Last edited:
<Ahem> It has been pointed out by Tackerdown that some of my posts may be a little bit long. I write this epistle in his honor. :cheesy:

JKMadness: You, sir, are one of a kind. Too many things to thank you for, so I'll just say it one more time. THANK YOU!
Mrs. Madness: Thank YOU very much for everything from setting up the camp on Friday afternoon to cleaning it up on Sunday morning!
KP: Thanks for taking the trail leadership role for the BSBC. We all had a great time on the laid back but challenging trail choices.
JKWrang, Kevin, Dana, Spike, & Noroads (no nothing): It was an honor being your tail gunner.
JethroJK: Great to meet you and thanks for your service under the sea!
USMCJK: Eddie, it was great to meet you and Christine. Thanks for the burgers!
Tackerdown and Dee: The cookies, conversations, and snorts were some of my favorite memories of the weekend. Congrats on the new shoes.
Aeraun and the "Douchebag": My abs are cramped from laughing so hard. Wingardium Leviosa!
Ballz: Great to see you again and to meet your dad (Old Hairy Ballz). Bring Heather (Ms. Ballz) next time in her own Jeep!
MikeO: Dude, so sorry about your ankle. Bring the family again the next time!!!
Alan30: Great seeing you again and meeting your girlfriend. Hope she is feeling 100% again. Loved your Jeep dog!
Ehogany: You were there with us in spirit. Actually, we think we may have heard you on a couple of occasions LOL!
JKWrang and USMCJK (gold star in lieu of second mention): Semper Fi, brothers.

For those who I did not list, it is only because I am old and forgetful. I enjoyed meeting all of you and your riders (especially the Jeep dogs).

Special thanks to all who helped me install the leveling kit in the cold (Ed, Eddie, Mike, etc). Rocco, KP, & JKWrang, I had a blast providing light, finding the loose nuts (so to speak), and turning the torque wrench in the dirt, in the dark, and in the cold. That's just what Jeepers do. I don't know any other group of people who would drop everything just to pick up a wrench and help.

AFTER ACTION REPORT FROM YOUR LOGISTICS ENFORCER:
-Sorry to those who had problems at Echo Valley. I recommend you call Miss Judy if you cannot wait for the office to open. I'm not justifying what she did, but I can see her perspective. It's a small business in the off season. She has to watch every dollar in and out. Still, she could have been a little more flexible and a little less accusatory. We'll always leave the light on for you guys if you want to give EV a second chance.
-Smokers: Excellent job this weekend. I didn't find a single cigarette butt this morning!
-Sorry about the colossal compressor failure. I have to figure out why it wasn't working at EV when it performed on the op check.
-We definitely need a light for the pavilion. Tom, that lamp was money on Saturday night. I'll shop around for one for the next time.
-Trash: We did MUCH better separating our recyclables! Now we just have to work on getting the really small trash (bottle caps, twist ties, candy wrappers) IN the general trash can LOL!
-Miss Judy was very appreciative when I checked out with her this morning. I think we continued our good relationship.

Tackerdown, I think that about covers it. Don't you? :thankyou:

Last edited:
<Ahem> It has been pointed out by Tackerdown that some of my posts may be a little bit long. I write this epistle in his honor. :cheesy:

JKMadness: You, sir, are one of a kind. Too many things to thank you for, so I'll just say it one more time. THANK YOU!
Mrs. Madness: Thank YOU very much for everything from setting up the camp on Friday afternoon to cleaning it up on Sunday morning!
KP: Thanks for taking the trail leadership role for the BSBC. We all had a great time on the laid back but challenging trail choices.
JKWrang, Kevin, Dana, Spike, & Noroads (no nothing): It was an honor being your tail gunner.
Tackerdown and Dee: The cookies, conversations, and snorts were some of my favorite memories of the weekend. Congrats on the new shoes.
Aeraun and the "Douchebag": My abs are cramped from laughing so hard. Wingardium Leviosa!
Ballz: Great to see you again and to meet your dad (Old Hairy Ballz). Bring Heather (Ms. Ballz) next time in her own Jeep!
Alan30: Great seeing you again and meeting your girlfriend. Hope she is feeling 100% again. Loved your Jeep dog!
Ehogany: You were there with us in spirit. Actually, we think we may have heard you on a couple of occasions LOL!

For those who I did not list, it is only because I am old and forgetful. I enjoyed meeting all of you and your riders (especially the Jeep dogs).

Special thanks to all who helped me install the leveling kit in the cold (Ed, Eddie, Mike, etc). Rocco, KP, & JKWrang, I had a blast providing light, finding the loose nuts (so to speak), and turning the torque wrench in the dirt, in the dark, and in the cold. That's just what Jeepers do. I don't know any other group of people who would drop everything just to pick up a wrench and help.

-Sorry to those who had problems at Echo Valley. I recommend you call Miss Judy if you cannot wait for the office to open. I'm not justifying what she did, but I can see her perspective. It's a small business in the off season. She has to watch every dollar in and out. Still, she could have been a little more flexible and a little less accusatory. We'll always leave the light on for you guys if you want to give EV a second chance.
-Smokers: Excellent job this weekend. I didn't find a single cigarette butt this morning!
-Sorry about the colossal compressor failure. I have to figure out why it wasn't working at EV when it performed on the op check.
-We definitely need a light for the pavilion. Tom, that lamp was money on Saturday night. I'll shop around for one for the next time.
-Trash: We did MUCH better separating our recyclables! Now we just have to work on getting the really small trash (bottle caps, twist ties, candy wrappers) IN the general trash can LOL!
-Miss Judy was very appreciative when I checked out with her this morning. I think we continued our good relationship.

Lmao that was exceptional as always:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Tom

My guys under pressure

View attachment 54477

Haha perfect Dr. M!

If you haven't checked the tie rod yet, the driver side pull could just be because of the SS. I have a crazy driver side pull because of the SS I have - Fox Racing one which is overkill for me atm.

Awesome. Tell him he can take as long as he needs on the grounds the video is at least as good as Eddie's. Thanks again for leading us through the park.

^^^^^ pulled a Rocco there douchebag

Tom

I have no idea what you are talking about..:confused:

Scott it was a blast chilling with you and KP. My face muscles and abs feel like jello from laughing so much. Our wizard lessons was one of the funniest things i have ever experienced. Expecto - Penatrato! Swish and flick.

The force will be with you.... always

I'll be back!!!!

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1382965721346.jpg
    1382965721346.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 82
Scott it was a blast chilling with you and KP. My face muscles and abs feel like jello from laughing so much. Our wizard lessons was one of the funniest things i have ever experienced. Expecto - Penatrato! Swish and flick.

Aeraun... Epic quote post! Tackerdown... your move! :thumb:

Now that I've finally washed all of the lumber jack/campfire out of my hair & clothes I'd like to echo everyone else's thoughts... it was an excellent weekend of wheelin'/camping and I had a great time with everyone! Good call on wheelin' the Northeast property, I only saw one other Jeep on trail during the entire day. It felt like we had the entire park to ourselves! I don't have a ton of pix, but those I do have I'll post on the pic thread shortly.
  • Mr. Madness, glad we could break in that grill. Turns out that it makes a mean hot dog! (also... "This guy, this Em Cee Puck... he shows up with some throw down kit? and just for good measure, he throws it down a second time!")
  • Eddie, the bubba burgers were awesome! Here's a link to my ridiculously easy to set up tent for Kris - http://www.walmart.com/ip/22281729
  • Dee, at least one of those cookies made it home to my wife. I cannot promise it was more than one tho. Delish!
  • ScottC - Expecto - Penatrato! LMAO!
  • Anyone that missed out on our Jeep neighbors re-enactment of me running into a tree while holding burning firewood using two miller lite cans, you really missed out on a treat!
  • MikeO, What a run of bad luck with your ankle. Hope you heal up and we'll see you on the next trail ride!
  • Alan30 Good to see you out again and great to meet your 'talking' Jeep dog.
  • Aeraun Great times around the fire! Did that cigar aftertaste resemble anything... spider-like in the morning? =) Get that avatar fixed up!
  • jkWrang Great hangin' with you and NoRide. I'm always impressed by what a close to stock rig can do. They really are my favorites to watch on trail.
  • Veetz Glad you could join us for a bit. Hope to see you guys camp with us in 2014! Before then, I've gotta get to the car wash. Which tire shine do you use? I could use your tires for shaving mirrors!
  • Nbruno You gotta bring the entire fleet next trip! Had a blast with you and your guys around the fire.
  • Ballz Great to see you out and to meet Old Ballz. Too bad you guys couldn't camp with us, but maybe next time when you bring Ms. Ballz! How's the progress on her Jeep coming along?
  • Tackerdown Congrats on the new feet! Also, thanks for teaching my how to multi-post. That's much much easier than the way I was doing it.

There was waaaaay more to comment on than what I listed above, so please accept my apology if something awesome slipped my mind. This is probably the last wheelin' trip in 2013 for me, but I will be out hitting the slopes at SnowShoe over the winter. Any skiers/snowboarders out there? PM me & maybe we can set up a trip & a group house rental off list. The houses are usually 4wd accessible only, so you can deff find a place to get the Jeep dirty after you get off the slopes around there.

KP
Proud recipient of the coveted Laughing Triple Snort award from Dee!

Top Bottom