RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

jkmadness

How about Nov 30th for the next trip? 4 weeks from then should put us into "snow season" just in time for snow wheelin.

I am not going to be able to wheel again till January after this weekend, holidays and a tight schedule, but what a better way to start 2014, with a snow wheeling /suds adventure

bl17z90

By the way I personally don't want to do much more than light blues in the snow simce it will be tough to judge what is on the ground when its covered

Sent from my phone?

USMCJK

Yeah, between not being able to properly judge the obstacles on the trail and having difficulties getting good traction. It's better to stay greenish blue..!

FuriousDz

I gotta think crawling in the snow is next to impossible. I can't see how you'd get much traction on icy rocks.

However the greens and blues have to be pretty fun especially in some decent snow. I'll also be staying away from skid mark hill! I had a hard enough time keeping the ass end straight with out the snow

jkmadness

I gotta think crawling in the snow is next to impossible. I can't see how you'd get much traction on icy rocks.

However the greens and blues have to be pretty fun especially in some decent snow. I'll also be staying away from skid mark hill! I had a hard enough time keeping the ass end straight with out the snow

we need to be careful that's all :)

USMCJK

I keep viewing a bunch of vids on YouTube of snow wheeling & it looks so much fun. This group will have a blast..!

USMCJK

Can anyone tell me about the poison Spyder diff covers..? Either through personal experience or word of mouth. I found a set for about $95 each. They look really good. Thanx.

Tackerdown

Banned
Can anyone tell me about the poison Spyder diff covers..? Either through personal experience or word of mouth. I found a set for about $95 each. They look really good. Thanx.

You will need to make sure that they will fit your jeep. D44 30 and such.

Tom

bl17z90

The poison spider diff covers are what I am going to get. I have heard great things about them. I plan on grtting them in bare metal and painting them before I out them on my Jeep.

Sent from my phone?

Top Bottom