RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

KPM171

Can anyone tell me about the poison Spyder diff covers..? Either through personal experience or word of mouth. I found a set for about $95 each. They look really good. Thanx.
I've been eyeballin' the Bombshell covers from Poison Spyder from my rig, but they won't work with the OEM track bar. I've heard good things.

nbruno

Northridge has them on backorder for the 30 and 44

Sent from my phone?

They're on backorder everywhere. I tried to get a set and no one had them so I went with the Teraflex which actually came with a higher recommendation fromRebel Offroad. The Teraflex has two fill holes for high and low pinion diffs which makes it much easier to slightly overfill the diff giving better lubrication when at unfavorable angles. The bolts are recessed just like the PS and the flange is thicker too. Doesn't quite look as cool as a custom painted PS but I'm really happy with it.

USMCJK

They're on backorder everywhere. I tried to get a set and no one had them so I went with the Teraflex which actually came with a higher recommendation fromRebel Offroad. The Teraflex has two fill holes for high and low pinion diffs which makes it much easier to slightly overfill the diff giving better lubrication when at unfavorable angles. The bolts are recessed just like the PS and the flange is thicker too. Doesn't quite look as cool as a custom painted PS but I'm really happy with it.

Thanks for the info.

KPM171

C'mon KP, just order up a new adjustable trackbar. No big deal for a man of your means.
LOL! At the moment, I resemble the famous asian philosopher I. M. Po trying to save up for Jeep parts (which may include a new track bar)

FuriousDz

Hey now, they're all daily drivers. Its not like I have 3 crawler trailer queens sitting there.

Haha Nate, you mean 3 nicely modded daily drivers :)

Which reminds me, I may need to call upon your skills this winter when I order some new parts for my jeep. If you don't mind that is...

Top Bottom