RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

FuriousDz

Don't worry there's gonna be another black group, the NY gang hasn't said anything yet

No worries! Just looking forward to a great day no matter what and getting to meet everyone. I've only wheeled 2 other times so im pretty new at this but last time the guys I was with took us through a couple blacks and 1 red I believe

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Agreed, we're already making plans to leave the group... Since my son will have the camera guy in his vehicle it would be nice to get some footage of everyone or at least try. Cozdude I may have to back out on my original plan to wheel with the black group in favor of getting good video coverage of the entire clan. I think it's the right thing to do.
Let me know your thoughts.

no worries Nate totally up to you dude

I just pulled over to see what's going on, Since I'm driving to RC and I think we should give an opportunity to the people hasn't been able to chime in (work, meetings or driving) and see what they have to say also, even though we know we will have to split in groups, this is supposed to be a group event... My 2cents

we are all spliting up anyway due to having close to 30 rigs. i was planing a small black group that way we can take our time and spot each other, also allowing us to still hit as many trails possible. this is why i said meet up again for lunch in the parking lot.

Aeraun

My .02, first depends on what we are doing first. If blue/green group is going to North property first, why don't we all just go. We are expecting it to be less crowded correct? We should bring everyone to start with and see how it rolls then start splitting off as black group will want to do harder trails there. Then meet up in lot for lunch, then split into the 2 groups on the main property. If we aren't doing North first then just flip that lol. I know convoying 30 rigs is gona be tough, but I think we should have some trail time with everyone together.

MikeO

Hooray Hooray we're on our way. Our wheeling adventure begins today. See ya in a few...:D

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

1BAMFR

My .02, first depends on what we are doing first. If blue/green group is going to North property first, why don't we all just go. We are expecting it to be less crowded correct? We should bring everyone to start with and see how it rolls then start splitting off as black group will want to do harder trails there. Then meet up in lot for lunch, then split into the 2 groups on the main property. If we aren't doing North first then just flip that lol. I know convoying 30 rigs is gona be tough, but I think we should have some trail time with everyone together.

It would be cool to roll 30 deep!

I will run whatever trails you guys want....as long as im wheelin'...im having fun!

Veetz

10 min to Echo

Hey this is a heads up for the north side....they had some buggies running hard over there and after the rains we had the last week hilltop is washed out and the ledge is about waist high...there is no turning around so walk it out guys...heads up take the right side, ...Ed check it out first on foot

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

bl17z90

It would be cool to have 30 rigs but it would also make the day really drag out. Most of the blues if not all of them are doable by a stock jk with careful driver and or a good spotter but it isn't just stockers that will need to take their time on some of these. So when we need to spot 15 guys down a hill or around a rock or something everyone else has to stop and wait.

So while I am all for wheeling together I think Steve may be right. My vote is meet up in the parking lot and break off into 2 or maybe even 3 groups. I am not saying we should all wheel different places but if we all take different trails at different times and then head back for lunch we should still get to hang out and have a good time. We can also keep on the same CB channel so the radio shinanigans can be shared with all :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It would be cool to have 30 rigs but it would also make the day really drag out. Most of the blues if not all of them are doable by a stock jk with careful driver and or a good spotter but it isn't just stockers that will need to take their time on some of these. So when we need to spot 15 guys down a hill or around a rock or something everyone else has to stop and wait.

So while I am all for wheeling together I think Steve may be right. My vote is meet up in the parking lot and break off into 2 or maybe even 3 groups. I am not saying we should all wheel different places but if we all take different trails at different times and then head back for lunch we should still get to hang out and have a good time. We can also keep on the same CB channel so the radio shinanigans can be shared with all :yup:

thanks zach i dont feel so out numbered anymore. wasnt trying to be an ass by spliting up, i was just being logical

Lagavulin

Hey this is a heads up for the north side....they had some buggies running hard over there and after the rains we had the last week hilltop is washed out and the ledge is about waist high...there is no turning around so walk it out guys...heads up take the right side, ...Ed check it out first on foot

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

Damn. Now I'm worried

Top Bottom