Rausch Creek trip

Tackerdown

Banned
I just got some news this morning that my mother inlaw is sick again and this may effect my ability to go wheeling sat. She normally hosts our Easter get together and this may mean we don't have it at all or we will have it at our house depending on her condition. I will keep Yall posted.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
oh no! hope she is ok and your still able to come for at least part of the day if not the full day. let us know.

Tackerdown

Banned
oh no! hope she is ok and your still able to come for at least part of the day if not the full day. let us know.
She is a strong woman. She beat cancer a few years ago but now she has a strangulated hernia and with her size the doctors are putting surgery on hold and she is having some complication. she was in the hospital a week or so ago and we are not sure what is going to happen this time yet but if there is a chance for me to go I'll be there.

Bringing my wife up this weekend
I wish we were Wheeling together, then my wife would feel a little better about the whole thing:yup:.

Tackerdown

Banned
It is a good way to get them into it:)
Definitely, I saw a change in here attitude the first time she got behind the wheel. I really didn't think about it until she said something.I guess it would get pretty boring just riding all the time and now she isn't so hesitant about going:thumb: and she let me know she doesn't want to just drive on the green trails lol.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Definitely, I saw a change in here attitude the first time she got behind the wheel. I really didn't think about it until she said something.I guess it would get pretty boring just riding all the time and now she isn't so hesitant about going:thumb: and she let me know she doesn't want to just drive on the green trails lol.

i never let my girl drive my jeep ever before and the first time was thru the water hole. man was i nervous lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The main thing is not to loose it when she f's up and drops off the wrong rock and something gets wacked

HAHA very true. i was so nervous and excited for her at the same time i didnt know what to do with myself :crazyeyes::icon_crazy::idontknow:

Tackerdown

Banned
I had complete confidence and in no way what so ever was I nervous.:naw: I did blame the screwed up diff. cover on her though but she wouldn't by it.

Tackerdown

Banned
Rausch Creek 3/30/13
Rausch Creek 3/30/13
Who is going to be at Rausch Creek Saturday March 30th. trails I plan on running Green trails and blue/green trails

going
1 - jkmadness guided run
2 - Firespyer guided run
3 - JerseyDevil EJS, weekend hotel blacks and blues
4 - RamP up for weekend ,camping/FJ recovery teem

1 - Tackerdown (just cruising around green trails and blue/green) still on fense with the mother inlaw thing but if i go I have two more and one maybe.
2- Cozdude
3 - seanb123
4 - Bill
5 - Kurt and Dawn

maybe going
1 - Bills friend
2 - NY1982JK
3 - PJF14 - strong maybe
4 -
5 -
6 - FuriousDz
Another update

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Another update

Sweet!! Seanb123 and I are meeting up and will be up there around 9! Look forward to a great day on the trails!

Ps does anyone have walkies or anything or are we using our loud mouths all day? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkmadness

Sweet!! Seanb123 and I are meeting up and will be up there around 9! Look forward to a great day on the trails!

Ps does anyone have walkies or anything or are we using our loud mouths all day? Lol

Most of the time, we use a cb radio to communicate

Tackerdown

Banned

I use a midland GTX 1000 and my buddy has one similar. Cb would be great but I don't know anyone that has one so this was the rout I went.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom