Rausch Creek trip

Tackerdown

Banned
Some day I'll be up to par. I wanted to put our old family telephone style CB in the jeep it used to be in my moms car.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Haha yea I know cb is the way to go just haven't installed one yet. It's on my to do list

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea I need to get something like that or just a full cb lol

Tackerdown

Banned
The CB was on my list to get but no one I wheel with has one:thinking: so I opted to get the radio sense I wouldn't be able to talk to them other wise.

Tackerdown

Banned
Tracker how are you lookin for tomorrow? any word?

x2 checking in hoping you can make it
Ok word is I can go with or without her. They took her mom back for a hernia surgery about an hr. ago but all should go well. Shes a big women so the surgery is iffy. Dee said there is no reason for me not to go but its likely she will be able to go also.

Rausch Creek bound ladies, let the journey begin, next stop Comfort Inn. :)
sweet weather I passed alot of jeeps heading north today wonder if its busy up there.
Wish I could make it this weekend guys!! See you all next time for sure!
Wish you could to but we will do a shot in your occasion while your at work:bleh:

Tackerdown

Banned
Sweet!! Seanb123 and I are meeting up and will be up there around 9! Look forward to a great day on the trails!

Ps does anyone have walkies or anything or are we using our loud mouths all day? Lol

I'll be there buy 9 also.:yup:

Tackerdown

Banned
Rausch Creek 3/30/13
Rausch Creek 3/30/13
Who is going to be at Rausch Creek Saturday March 30th. trails I plan on running Green trails and blue/green trails

going
1 - jkmadness guided run
2 - Firespyer guided run
3 - JerseyDevil EJS, weekend hotel blacks and blues
4 - RamP up for weekend ,camping/FJ recovery teem

1 - Tackerdown (just cruising around green trails and blue/green)
2- Cozdude
3 - seanb123
4 - Bill
5 - Kurt and Dawn
6 - Bills friend

maybe going
1 -
2 - NY1982JK
3 - PJF14 - Strong maybe
4 -
5 -
6 - FuriousDz
Ok this is where we stand.:rock:

ilikeguns

someone put a gps tracking app on their phone and send me the files.. i'm putting together an interactive map of the park to make it easier to navigate the park.

FuriousDz

Hey guys, have to work this weekend. Have fun and stay safe. Hopefully i can make the next one

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
Hey guys, have to work this weekend. Have fun and stay safe. Hopefully i can make the next one

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app
That sucks see you next time.
someone put a gps tracking app on their phone and send me the files.. i'm putting together an interactive map of the park to make it easier to navigate the park.

That will have to be someone else I couldn't figure that out if I tried.lol

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RamP

Definatly a fun day today. No mechanicals and it climbed like a goat. Flexed a bit too. Hope to see you guys in the lot. I'll be there early.
69F72B44-9C3D-4E51-8E81-117405918728-736-00000041FAA9A87F_zps500ecf7a.jpg

Top Bottom