Rausch Creek trip

Lane87

Change of plans! I have the best wife ever! We celebrated our anniversary today and said I could go wheeling tomorrow!! See you guys there!

Tackerdown

Banned
Change of plans! I have the best wife ever! We celebrated our anniversary today and said I could go wheeling tomorrow!! See you guys there!

Sweet we will see you there. That's a good woman there. Why not bring her most of our wives will be there.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

1BAMFR

Looks like you guys had a blast today, perfect weather too!

Are you guys planning to go again later this month?

Tackerdown

Banned
Looks like you guys had a blast today, perfect weather too!

Are you guys planning to go again later this month?

we all picked the perfect weekend I was just checking out Jerseys vid , looks like a fun park hopefully we can get over there and you guys can come up to rausch. we even got to take the tops off. I hope to go again this month but not sure, Lane87 said he would like to.

Tackerdown

Banned
Glad you had fun, definitely on the to do list again soon . If we didn't have to drive home I think that bottles would have went quick.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lane87

I think we should do an over night trip as soon as it warms up! Then we can put down some bottles!

NatedTJ

Couldn't ask for a better day some old friend and some new (lane) and some family. Great day....great people :) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362967148.397294.jpg

Picture above was some of the people on the way home!

Top Bottom