Rausch Creek trip

Tackerdown

Banned
Another trip

Well just so happens I let the wife do some wheeling and she did great I had to slow her down a few times but she loved it.

I asked her about going on the 30th because there are so many of you guys looking to go up and I got a smile and a maybe.

I am wondering how many are definitely going on the 30th and even if i can't go I could list everyone on here so you know who will be there to meet up with. So if your definitely going and want to be listed feel free to PM me and I'll put you up on here.

Tackerdown

Banned
This pic doesn't do this hill justice it's much deeper.
1363088882579.jpg these were a few I git of Lane with my phone 1363088979218.jpg 1363089019715.jpg 1363088979218.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
some of those were from the quarry right? I was going to try that last time I was there but ended up passing since I was still bascially stock at that point.

Tackerdown

Banned
some of those were from the quarry right? I was going to try that last time I was there but ended up passing since I was still bascially stock at that point.

Yeah they were,I saw a utube vid that they did there 201 class there. I think a stock might be able to do that lower part. That is where shoot the moon is also.

Tackerdown

Banned
The wash out flex pics were from the end of H trail and the pic of Lane being pulled out.

Tackerdown

Banned
Cool! Haven't decided if I am camping there yet
I'm sure that would make for a long day if you have a 2 or more hr trip. I asked when there hrs change but I didn't get a straight answer. but if you don't get out of the park by 5 there is a gas station one exit south to air up.

Tackerdown

Banned
[h=2]Monthly guided ride[/h]
Guided rides are usually the last saturday of the month but may be other saturdays due to events. They are posted on the calendar for the year. Prices are $55 for member and $70 for non members. Passengers are $7 for members and $15 for non members. Additional fees are charged on site. Ride leaves between 9 and 930 so please make sure you are present by 845 to get signed in.

jkmadness

Well just so happens I let the wife do some wheeling and she did great I had to slow her down a few times but she loved it.

I asked her about going on the 30th because there are so many of you guys looking to go up and I got a smile and a maybe.

I am wondering how many are definitely going on the 30th and even if i can't go I could list everyone on here so you know who will be there to meet up with. So if your definitely going and want to be listed feel free to PM me and I'll put you up on here.

I'm on that ride for sure

Tackerdown

Banned
Rausch Creek 3/30/13

Who is going to be at Rausch Creek Saturday March 30th.
going
1 - jkmadness
2 - Firespyer

maybe going
1 - Tackerdown
2 - NY1982JK
3 - PJ814
4 - Cozdude

Last edited:
Top Bottom