Rausch Creek trip

NY1982JK

Put me on the "maybe" list. I should know for sure in a few days :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
is it a green level trail ride? Cause I am still stock. If so count me in.

More than likely green and blue. more green just because there is allot more green getting around to the blues and as for the blues that I went on with my stock jkur I did just fine not to mention it was my first time. With everything I've ridden stock I think you'll be fine as long as your not worried about a little belly rub hear and there. The only difference between my 2.5 BB and before is I needed a spotter more the first time witch I'm sure wont be a problem. I think JKmadness has been up there allot more and may be able to shed some more light on the subject.
Edit : I think 1BAMFR has been up there allot more and may be able to shed some more light on the subject.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
When are you guys heading up again? i m looking to do greens and start working into blues. Going to take Kyles 201 class soon as well.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
When are you guys heading up again? i m looking to do greens and start working into blues. Going to take Kyles 201 class soon as well.

nevermind saw it was the 30th as i went back a little bit. i MIGHT be able to meet you guys up there.

Top Bottom