RENNY : 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk

spinuck

Nice! My wife and i went and checked one out on our way to dinner. She seems to be on board:fingerscrossed:
Are the headlights the same as stock jk lights? Trucklites would be nice.

LeighP

Congrats on the purchase. Looks good....in fact, thats the first time I think I've seen it parked next to a JK, and the Renegade isn't as small as I thought it was. :thumb:

rubic0n

Congratulations on your new Jeep. I looked at these on the dealer lot today. They look better in person than the pictures I had seen. It looks like it would be a great little rig for Colorado winters and driving National forest roads in the summer.

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats again!

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to updates on Renny. Maybe I missed it, but origin of the name?

dwvninety

Congrats, that's a nice looking vehicle. I was just looking at a Trail Hawk edition at the Dallas car show and I was quite impressed. I liked all the Easter egg they had hidden. I was hoping to get one but the wife said I had to get rid of one of my other vehicle if I wanted to get this :grayno:

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congratulations on your new addition. The new Renegade sounds like it may be a big hit and another home run for Jeep. Time will tell.

Please keep us updated on Renny, good or bad.

ss427ci

Awesome little Jeep man, I've been eyeing those as well. I am thinking about getting a 4x4 sport with the manual to get around town in. I'll use my XJ for trail adventures. I'm afraid of the problems with the 9-speed auto, hopefully they have it all sorted out in the Renegade. Nice pictures too!

rich67

Caught the Bug
Congrats! I actually like the red...white vehicles just seem too commonplace these days. Can't wait to see what happens when you throw some 35's on that thing and lift it...lol :clap2:

Top Bottom