Reno/Carson Wayalifers, Steve's Loop January 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
good deal, just let us know while if love to get back out there with ya I know this can be a crazy time of the year. when I get back in town tonight I'll get a running list going and put you as a maybe and we'll go from there.

Cool! Tis the season for all kinds of obligations. If I can get out of mine, I'd be great to see you and Alex again :cool:

as far as chillidawg I guess I missed his posts but he actually bought my rear bumper (met that way), invited him out and he was pretty solid dude on the trail with us so I'm not sure.

Like I said, his last few posts made him sound "salty", like some kind of a douche looking to start something but you know how the internet goes. Being that you met him in person, I figured I'd ask to see what you though.

TRLJNKY

Im in. Sounds like Im going to make this a family outing to ring in the new year. Just watched some vids and started laughing. Good thing my Jeep likes its belly rubbed 😂

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

ChiliDawg

Yeah, been wanting to get out on the trail with you guys again but wasn't sure if we could make this one. Still not 100% sure but I just found out that our prior obligations may have changed. I'll let you know though.

BTW, what's the story with that ChilliDawg guy? Seemed like you all thought he was cool but his last few posts here make him sound like a douche.

Where is this coming from honestly? I seriously just want to get along with y'all here, I just can't figure out the vibe. One moment I think y'all are just a little edgy here so it's all good and then the next I feel like I've ruffled feathers for trying to follow suit. Maybe this is just one of those things where things are lost in translation - but I typically don't have any issues getting along with most folks, so I don't know where I'm going wrong here.

Hope to meet you out with the group.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ob_tj

Hmm me and my father in law were looking to do a little wheeling here soon. Put me down as a maybe!

benatc1

Hooked
Im in. Sounds like Im going to make this a family outing to ring in the new year. Just watched some vids and started laughing. Good thing my Jeep likes its belly rubbed 😂

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

awesome man! will be great to see you

Hmm me and my father in law were looking to do a little wheeling here soon. Put me down as a maybe!

definitely make it over if you can! ill put you down as a maybe

Where would people from fernley area meet up it looks like the trail is over by lake pyramid?

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

not sure, i will have to look into it and where the trail starts. we will meet up at the gas station and then drive to the turn off.

benatc1

Hooked
I updated the list of going an maybe's will set a meet time closer to the weekend but count on sometime in the morning

benatc1

Hooked
We won't be around for this one, but we'll be in town the first week of Feb if there's anything going on then...
time will tell but hopefully we can!
I may join you guys for this one.. My wife works but I think I have Sunday open so far!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
nice man, hopefully you can for sure, would be good to get back out there with ya. let us know. I'll put you as a maybe for now

also how does a 10am roll out from the meet point work for everyone? think that's a good time so we can sleep in a bit from the new years partying but not take up the entire nice day

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Put us down as a solid maybe.

While normally not a difficult trail, the recent weather may make this interesting...

The first time I tried to run it, a frozen waterfall made it impassable: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...-run-(Northern-Nevada)&highlight=steve's+loop

Without weather it is a breeze and a very scenic run: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?10701-Local-trail-Steve-s-Loop-redo

I hope we can make it out for this.
sounds good man! I put you on the list. I saw your thread where the weather was nice but let's hope that's the case this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom