Reno/Carson Wayalifers, Steve's Loop January 1

benatc1

Hooked
10am is a very New Years friendly time. I like it.

On a side note - not familiar with this run, how long a day should I plan for?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
not sure as I haven't done it, maybe MTG can chime in but I'd plan on being on the trail till mid late afternoon, depends on how many of us there ends up being and how the conditions are on the obstacles

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Its calling for potential snow over the weekend. As the president and founder of the no locker or winch club and MF'r still TRYs (key word) to climb rocks, I may have to really look at would I just be a liability after watching MTG's vid. As for now, im still in. Id really hate to ruin your guys day by having to pull me every 10 feet.

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Its calling for potential snow over the weekend. As the president and founder of the no locker or winch club and MF'r still TRYs (key word) to climb rocks, I may have to really look at would I just be a liability after watching MTG's vid. As for now, im still in. Id really hate to ruin your guys day by having to pull me every 10 feet.

Just saw that. As MTG pointed out, that could make things a bit more interesting to say the least.

benatc1

Hooked

you know is drag you around all day if needed, plus I think in might owe you a tow after the rubicon..[emoji12]
Just saw that. As MTG pointed out, that could make things a bit more interesting to say the least.
doesn't look like it'll accumulate to much, but we all know how weather reports go, plus hard to say how much is already out there. I saw MTG couldn't get through with the ice, may have to make this run weather permitting or change the trail [emoji20]

Fires JK

you know is drag you around all day if needed, plus I think in might owe you a tow after the rubicon..[emoji12]

doesn't look like it'll accumulate to much, but we all know how weather reports go, plus hard to say how much is already out there. I saw MTG couldn't get through with the ice, may have to make this run weather permitting or change the trail [emoji20]

Latest weather has is snowing later in the day or evening

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

The problem will be with the ice. Sure you can do it but it'll require a bit more skinny pedal and that's where things get interesting.

TRLJNKY

Lol that was dumb luck. I was just an anchor [emoji1]

Well worst case, we get to the obstacle and make a judgement call. If I have to turn around than it is what it is. The rest of the run didnt look to bad from what I saw. Lets do this

benatc1

Hooked
Latest weather has is snowing later in the day or evening
good deal, hopefully the sun will hit the trail at decent time
The problem will be with the ice. Sure you can do it but it'll require a bit more skinny pedal and that's where things get interesting.
true about thr ice..Lil skinney pedel never hurt anyone!!
Well worst case, we get to the obstacle and make a judgement call. If I have to turn around than it is what it is. The rest of the run didnt look to bad from what I saw. Lets do this

good point, we'll make it happen if we can! if we have to turn around we will. I'm all for it!

TRLJNKY

Happy New Year. See you all in the a.m. Hopefully the weather stays like it was today

Top Bottom