Return to cougar buttes 2.0 12.16.17

Status
Not open for further replies.

seansheds

Geoff said he’s out, and I think Jake will be in TX. Mike better get his arse out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepJeep75

Jake, Mike, and Geoff?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea, sorry guys. I really wanted to make this one. I’m working on this 5 week long show that airs the same weekend of this run. If I miss Saturday, It would not be good. It’s like missing the only practice to a very complicated game. Making 3 hours of live TV takes a bit of planning... nothing like planning a trail-ride, but it’s close.......[emoji6]

I would love to join you all... been wanting to explore Cougar Buttes JV area... when you mentioned body damage highly likely... is that a disclaimer or reality? Is this for buggy type rigs or built DD rigs?? sorry for newbie questions.

JeepJeep75

I would love to join you all... been wanting to explore Cougar Buttes JV area... when you mentioned body damage highly likely... is that a disclaimer or reality? Is this for buggy type rigs or built DD rigs?? sorry for newbie questions.

There is something for everyone, at every level there. There are bypasses around most every obstacle. Body damage usually happens on the extra-credit obstacles, but can happen on anything if you’re not careful. If you can make this run, do it. You will not be disappointed. There’s lots of great people on this run that’ll keep you going in the right direction.

BaddestCross

Search Cougar Buttes on YouTube (particularly looking for bullfrog and cakewalk) to get a better idea of what you'll be facing. You don't need a buggy in the area we'll be going but you will need to take good lines. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Search Cougar Buttes on YouTube (particularly looking for bullfrog and cakewalk) to get a better idea of what you'll be facing. You don't need a buggy in the area we'll be going but you will need to take good lines. ��

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I searched and found a video on YT from a Wayalife trip... project JK i think was the video of Bull Frog... the trail looks very fun.

Yeah i smashed my rear window on the Rubicon Trail last year going half a mile an hour. was following a 2 door JK on the wrong line and just kissed the granite rock. pop went the window. So when i see mandatory body damage type trail runs, i try to understand before committing to the trip. lol

I may have plans already for the day... will try to see if i can join up.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
As mentioned in the other thread, unfortunately I won't be able to make this run. That's the night of our Christmas party. Anyone passing through Apple Valley afterwards is more than welcome to stop by though! Just bring your favorite beer or whiskey. PM me for the address.

fiend

Caught the Bug
As mentioned in the other thread, unfortunately I won't be able to make this run. That's the night of our Christmas party. Anyone passing through Apple Valley afterwards is more than welcome to stop by though! Just bring your favorite beer or whiskey. PM me for the address.

Are you suggesting we won't get off the trail before nightfall? Bad ju-ju there mon. :eek:

jesse3638

Hooked
Are you suggesting we won't get off the trail before nightfall? Bad ju-ju there mon. :eek:

Haha, never was suggesting that. Nightfall does come early this time of year though. Was just saying anyone passing through is more than welcome to stop by. I know there are a few that would may be heading this way.

seansheds

I’ll just leave this here [emoji51]

IMG_8920.jpg

Super stoked I was able to attend the official release today! I was on the fence, but after seeing it I want one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom