Rhino Rubicon Unlimited Build

Vanv39

Finally received my Evo 4 inch lift today. Got the front pretty much put together. Have to cut the rear track bar bracket tomorrow and then I should be able to complete the rear suspension.

IMG_0935 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_0936 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_0937 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_0938 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_0939 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_0941 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

Installed the brake line bracket after this
IMG_0942 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

Vanv39

Lift is on. Here are a few pictures of me tackling the rest of the suspension. This Jeep is HUGE! Well, at least for me it is coming from a stock Rubicon. Will get some good photos of it this weekend.

Hole drilled for drag link.

IMG_0945 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

Drag link is flipped. Still need to put the steering stabilizer in its new location.

IMG_0946 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

Rear Track bar mount cut. Surprised my dremel was able to do this.

IMG_0943 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

Lining up the bracket.

IMG_0944 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

JeepJeep75

Nice job on your lift install. I'm also really surprised your Dremel did that cut too. Was it melting after the cut?

JeepJeep75

Give a look at your front steering linkage on the drivers side. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1481897649.735569.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1481897687.545141.jpg I had a clearance issue with the swaybar bracket catching the tie rod on a full left turn. I had to massage the bracket with a grinder.

Vanv39

Finally got around to snapping some decent pictures but it was snowing pretty good this morning. Really happy with how the Jeep has turned out. Still need to get the alignment dialed in and my passenger side tire was rubbing the control arm, but a washer on the steering stop fixed that!

Image 12-17-16 at 3.25 PM by David Van Voris, on Flickr

Image 12-17-16 at 3.21 PM by David Van Voris, on Flickr

Image 12-17-16 at 3.27 PM by David Van Voris, on Flickr

Image 12-17-16 at 3.31 PM by David Van Voris, on Flickr

Top Bottom