Rhino Rubicon Unlimited Build

Clowe

Did you measure to see what your net lift was? I was thinking about going with a 3 inch enforcer lift with 37's, but I might reconsider with the way yours looks.

Vanv39

Did you measure to see what your net lift was? I was thinking about going with a 3 inch enforcer lift with 37's, but I might reconsider with the way yours looks.

I did not. I could measure it tomorrow. I was also contemplating and it was hard to find pictures of this lift with 37s, but I am glad I went this route.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NorTex

looks great - how do you like the new tires compared with the stock type previous?
I was wanting to keep the Rubicon wheels and get bigger tires, but was told by one place that wasnt a great idea - probably just wanted to sell me on new wheels too

Vanv39

looks great - how do you like the new tires compared with the stock type previous?
I was wanting to keep the Rubicon wheels and get bigger tires, but was told by one place that wasnt a great idea - probably just wanted to sell me on new wheels too

The tires are amazing! I have a soft top and they are still not very loud at all, especially with the size I have and how aggressive they are. I have had them in mud and snow and can vouch for them in those conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom