River Raider products.. Very well known?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I kinda am set on this one but who knows, if the dealer won't work with me. I'll hold off.

Sorry guys!! I'm just too excited to be in a rust free vehicle! And back in a Jeep! :D

It's your Jeep to be and if it's what you want, there's no need to apologize, just say you want it and don't ask what others think. :yup:

thereich

It's your Jeep to be and if it's what you want, there's no need to apologize, just say you want it and don't ask what others think. :yup:

I appreciate the support! I want it, I just wanted to see if other people thought it was a reasonable deal which I guess its not. I feel comfortable with what they are asking and still think I can get it a better deal or like I said, the winch that is in the other 'Rough Country' built JKU in the parking lot.

thereich

Is RR going to fix your sheet metal if you hit any of those fenders on something?

Supposedly, the dealer assured me and its in writing, that anything breaks or goes wrong with a RR product that they will replace it. RR is also coming to the dealership with some of their builds next week so I can talk to the guy that built it.

JAGS

Hooked
If you're "not new" to jeeps or the jeep world in general, you would know this is a terrible deal. So why post asking our opinions? Every person has responded as much and some even with knowledge of shady practices by the "famous builder" that signed the Fn dash (who does that?).

Why not get a stock sport and spend half as much on twice as good after market products. Since your good with wrenching and welding and all. ????

- Jason

Sharkey

Word Ninja
... It's all covered.

Just so you know, what your dealer is telling you is a load of crap. Your dealer may cover it, but Chrysler will not. The OEM warranty covers the Jeep as it left the factory floor, with the parts that were on it when it left the factory floor. Anything added after the fact, even if it is added by a dealer and even if it is a Mopar performance part, can void your Chrysler warranty if the aftermarket part is the cause of damage to an OEM part.

ttfhell

Just so you know, what your dealer is telling you is a load of crap. Your dealer may cover it, but Chrysler will not. The OEM warranty covers the Jeep as it left the factory floor, with the parts that were on it when it left the factory floor. Anything added after the fact, even if it is added by a dealer and even if it is a Mopar performance part, can void your Chrysler warranty if the aftermarket part is the cause of damage to an OEM part.

^^^truth^^^

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

But, but, it has a signature on the dash! That's gotta count for something :cheesy:

^^^truth^^^

Double-dog truth.... I was just denied my throwout bearing and transmission issues repairs because I am on 37s. regardless of the fact they have had it in 4 other times while the Jeep was stock for the same issues.

Law dictates they have to prove the aftermarket parts were the fault... but in reality I can't afford the attorney to hold them to this.

Sad part is the dealer that denied my sponsors my local club and has 4 lifted Jeeps on their lot. I wonder if they tell the buyers they have no warranty????

GRNHORN

I am new to Jeeps as well, which is why I am confused.

You said you wanted a JK, in the link you posted there are 11 jeeps, only one is a rubicon which if I am correct is the only JK listed. All the other jeeps were sahara or sports. The only one that had RR on it is the ampd sport, the JK didn't appear to have any lift or tires, even when I looked at the specs I didn't see anything that stood out.

Now like I said I may be wrong I am new to Jeeps, someone correct me if I am please.

Hobolobo

I am new to Jeeps as well, which is why I am confused.

You said you wanted a JK, in the link you posted there are 11 jeeps, only one is a rubicon which if I am correct is the only JK listed. All the other jeeps were sahara or sports. The only one that had RR on it is the ampd sport, the JK didn't appear to have any lift or tires, even when I looked at the specs I didn't see anything that stood out.

Now like I said I may be wrong I am new to Jeeps, someone correct me if I am please.

JK is the model designation for a 2007-present wrangler. Regardless of trim (sport, x, rubicon)

Top Bottom