Rock Krawler rear suspension 1" "Stretch"

noroad

Did you not get the voting results. All the cool kids said you're off the island. Better continue to stay under the radar. Lol.

im offf the island gosh this place sucksss, but can i log in under the ladies profile and pretend to know things she has Evo parts lol hahaha

JAGS

Hooked
im offf the island gosh this place sucksss, but can i log in under the ladies profile and pretend to know things she has Evo parts lol hahaha

Maybe ask MTG if he can start a poll thread on that. LMAO. That's still a classic. 👍🏼

jesse3638

Hooked
Its the internet, thin skin will get you no where but pissed off at nothing, fighting for nothing, center of attention for nothing, "having fun now" for nothing, having a thread dedicated to you for nothing. People should take in the entire situation before commenting and it all could be avoided but instead my opinion of this will probably be misconstrued as joining in on the "old guys beating down the new guys". It seems Tuleshed came here to do nothing more that be contrary to the OP's take that he was unhappy with his lift and was taking the steps to be happy. Its great that he is happy and its great the OP is now happy. What makes one person happy won't necessarily make another happy. This applies to far more that Jeeps and Wayalife...;) To each his own, do what makes you happy as long as its not hurting or adversely affecting someone else.

I didn't realize I said happy so much towards the end until I reread my post..haha

Tuleshed

Maybe this isn't the place for me. I was referred here by my cousin and saw some videos and people looked friendly. I bought a jeep to escape the materialism, egos, and judgement that the rest of society seems to thrive on. When I was younger and into motocross the jeep guys were always slower, but wiser and classy. I am now married and we have two girls, two jobs, family, friends and other hobbies. (this is actually my wayalife) The dirt bike and quad is gone. Enter the jeep. It is a way we can recreate together and see new things and sure, meet new people. What I've seen here isn't something I consider to be fun or welcoming, which is the whole idea.

If it helps to mock the easy trails I've done, the crappy vendors parts that are on my jeep, and the fact that I'm not in the cool kids club, please do so. You likely have more money, better parts, and done tougher trails. You win. One upping anyone here is last on my list. I had about 4 posts total and two mods here turned a thread about suspension into fact checking my stories. Apparently equipment, trails, and ego are king here. I also saw one of the biggest threads on this forum is dedicated to trash talk between people on other forums. I don't get that. It devolved into people making physical threats to others, purposely crashing their stingers into rival jeep forum members, trashing other people's spouses, and even lists of guns that people here and there would use against each other. I stopped reading after page 8 or so, I thought it was a joke at first. Talk about lowering yourself to their level. Wow. Is this a wanna be biker gang, or a group of friendly off road enthusiasts? Um, I've seen the videos and people looked pretty friendly and definitely not like the hells angels. In any case this seems like a pretty tough crowd to please.

Anyways I'm not going to try and change anyone. I wish everyone the best. Maybe I've over interpreted things I've seen. Hopefully there is a less judgmental group of jeep enthusiasts who care less about my build and trail resume and just likes exploring trails, having fun, and escaping the already too serious other aspects of life. Anyone interested in wheeling/hanging out with a noob like me, feel free to PM. And to anyone else who takes this hobby so seriously they've made it into a cult religion, I will be just fine outside the cool kids club. Been there done that before.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Maybe this isn't the place for me. I was referred here by my cousin and saw some videos and people looked friendly. I bought a jeep to escape the materialism, egos, and judgement that the rest of society seems to thrive on. When I was younger and into motocross the jeep guys were always slower, but wiser and classy. I am now married and we have two girls, two jobs, family, friends and other hobbies. (this is actually my wayalife) The dirt bike and quad is gone. Enter the jeep. It is a way we can recreate together and see new things and sure, meet new people. What I've seen here isn't something I consider to be fun or welcoming, which is the whole idea.

If it helps to mock the easy trails I've done, the crappy vendors parts that are on my jeep, and the fact that I'm not in the cool kids club, please do so. You likely have more money, better parts, and done tougher trails. You win. One upping anyone here is last on my list. I had about 4 posts total and two mods here turned a thread about suspension into fact checking my stories. Apparently equipment, trails, and ego are king here. I also saw one of the biggest threads on this forum is dedicated to trash talk between people on other forums. I don't get that. It devolved into people making physical threats to others, purposely crashing their stingers into rival jeep forum members, trashing other people's spouses, and even lists of guns that people here and there would use against each other. I stopped reading after page 8 or so, I thought it was a joke at first. Talk about lowering yourself to their level. Wow. Is this a wanna be biker gang, or a group of friendly off road enthusiasts? Um, I've seen the videos and people looked pretty friendly and definitely not like the hells angels. In any case this seems like a pretty tough crowd to please.

Anyways I'm not going to try and change anyone. I wish everyone the best. Maybe I've over interpreted things I've seen. Hopefully there is a less judgmental group of jeep enthusiasts who care less about my build and trail resume and just likes exploring trails, having fun, and escaping the already too serious other aspects of life. Anyone interested in wheeling/hanging out with a noob like me, feel free to PM. And to anyone else who takes this hobby so seriously they've made it into a cult religion, I will be just fine outside the cool kids club. Been there done that before.

Did you not read the rest of this thread?

Edit: Everything after you put up the names of the trails.

noroad

I think that you might have mistaken what was happening, a random member caslte whatever talked about evo parts and not having enough to be on the forum, so i called him out. I dont think i saw a post about you and your parts other then overlanderjk asking about what trails you did ( you have to take what he says with a grain of salt he is a nice guy that comes off a little strong at some times but nice guy. you will come to know this)

jkwebbie

Ok so I've read into this thread because I was wanting to get the 2.5 X Factor kit for my 2 door. If I do get the kit, will be able to fix the 1 inch by just turning the lca down all the way since they are adjustable?

Hot94Z28

Ok so I've read into this thread because I was wanting to get the 2.5 X Factor kit for my 2 door. If I do get the kit, will be able to fix the 1 inch by just turning the lca down all the way since they are adjustable?

I will say I wish I went a different route than RK for my lift the could hold weight good but their control arms suck. I would do plenty of research before making a choice.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

No, they are too long. They will not be as short as factory? What exactly appeals to you about rk? If I may ask.

jkwebbie

No, they are too long. They will not be as short as factory? What exactly appeals to you about rk? If I may ask.

Well dang. And I have a friend that has a RK lift and has beat the shit out of it and not a thing has broke on it. So I really like how durable RK is. Buttt it looks like I'll have to be getting a different lift if I want be able to fix the length of the LCAs

jesse3638

Hooked
Well dang. And I have a friend that has a RK lift and has beat the shit out of it and not a thing has broke on it. So I really like how durable RK is. Buttt it looks like I'll have to be getting a different lift if I want be able to fix the length of the LCAs

I'm not familiar with RK lifts but I'd think they'd off the "same" lift with standard length arms not their mid arms. Have you looked into that?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

If you're dead set on rk, I would only get the one with the lower front arms. I'm not sure of the name, flex or something like that. All 8 arms aren't needed.
Or the stock mod and different arms

Last edited:
Top Bottom