Roof Rack + Snorkel = Overland?

NTXRUBICON

Rack, snorkel, hi-lift, brush risers, overland sticker. Looks all set. 👍 I'm guessing you've got rotopax hiding somewhere.

- Jason

Looking for a way that I like to mount either roto or cans but I have both and not sold on any way that I like to mount.

NTXRUBICON

I have only been a member for a couple of hours and had very few post and have been slammed from all sides.
I feel welcome!
Good thing I have a thick head!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have only been a member for a couple of hours and had very few post and have been slammed from all sides.
I feel welcome!
Good thing I have a thick head!

:cheesy: Is it safe to assume that you have NOT taken the time to read through all 103 pages of this thread? If not, you really should and then maybe you would get the joke :yup:

NTXRUBICON

:cheesy: Is it safe to assume that you have NOT taken the time to read through all 103 pages of this thread? If not, you really should and then maybe you would get the joke :yup:

I skimmed thru them about 10 pages I guess
I'm now the butt of the joke I assume I will read all 50 whatever in the morning

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm now the butt of the joke I assume I will read all 50 whatever in the morning

:cheesy: I wouldn't go that far. You should read through the thread as I think you might find it amusing the way it ebbs and flows, gets all serious over a whole lot of nothing and then becomes a great source of comedy. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked

Not the first, not the last. This thread is a long time in the making.

Don't take anything personal as you'll be poking fun at a future victim some 9-12 months from now.

Welcome to WAL! 👋👍

- Jason

NTXRUBICON

Not the first, not the last. This thread is a long time in the making.

Don't take anything personal as you'll be poking fun at a future victim some 9-12 months from now.

Welcome to WAL! 👋👍

- Jason

Thanks!
I won't now just wasn't ready for the beating lol!
I'm good!

munstie

And as stated if you do take the time to read this whole thread you will get some laughs..:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

NTXRUBICON

nice jeep BTW!

does bush riser really usefull?

I made and installed those back at the first of nov because we where going to do a run in Arkansas and ended up not being able to go due to my son coming down with pneumonia so missed that trip and are next trip is scheduled for the first of Feb to Oklahoma to run the K trail so i will be able to tell you when I get back from there. I can tell you have been in a jeep that had them on and the worked great so that why I made mine and installed

Thanks!

Holeshot

Banned
never seen any of these in person. I was just wondering why it is this important... branches in the windshield are not so bad, I mean, unless you're going too fast, it wont break anything.

NTXRUBICON

never seen any of these in person. I was just wondering why it is this important... branches in the windshield are not so bad, I mean, unless you're going too fast, it wont break anything.

There are some good trail videos on YouTube that show them in action and they really do a decent job for your field of view in the heavy wooded trails

Holeshot

Banned
There are some good trail videos on YouTube that show them in action and they really do a decent job for your field of view in the heavy wooded trails

no doubt 'bout this, but usualy I try not to go in trails with too many branches, still a couple years before I don't care about my paint lol.

NTXRUBICON

I understand the paint thing I figure once it's all scratched up I will have good ammo to back to the wife to get it bed lined lol

BadApple

I understand the paint thing I figure once it's all scratched up I will have good ammo to back to the wife to get it bed lined lol

Dont mind the paint i gave up on mine the first time i slide down a bank and got into some trees and the only way to get out was forward so i made the decision to compromise looks lol it was either scratches or get winched up a hill sideways. Since there was no one with a winch i had to just close my eyes and go.

Top Bottom