Rubicat 2.0 - EVO DTD / ProRock 60 Rear / ATX Chamber Pro II Wheels

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie great write up, thank you for sharing. :yup: How many miles do you have on rubicat? I just hit 49,350. and only 2% from trailsv:crybaby:

Being that Rubicat was out of commission for a few months, we were able to give the odometer a rest but last I checked, we were just shy of 70,000 miles. Of course, we work from home so our commute is out to the trails, wheeling them and then driving back home again. :yup:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Being that Rubicat was out of commission for a few months, we were able to give the odometer a rest but last I checked, we were just shy of 70,000 miles. Of course, we work from home so our commute is out to the trails, wheeling them and then driving back home again. :yup:

Wow, I thought I had allot, I am working on getting a commuter car and save the JEEP. I want my jeep to look like Rubicat one day. I will just swap engine out once I kill it. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I thought I had allot, I am working on getting a commuter car and save the JEEP. I want my jeep to look like Rubicat one day. I will just swap engine out once I kill it. :thumb:

LOL!! If you think that's bad, Moby's approaching 140,000 miles and Nemo had about 50,000 before we sold it. In other words, we work from home and still manage to rack up all these miles on all our Jeeps :crazyeyes:

Unless you're trying to save on gas, I'd say just drive your Jeep and enjoy it :yup:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Any pics from the side with the new wheels. I am liking the polished chambers more than the black slabs but haven't seen them mounted to too many JK's yet. Looking good!

Here you go!

Attachments

• 1407388683485.jpg
    1407388683485.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 582

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Heading down to the Vegas to Reno race, we decided to take a side trip to test out RubiCAT's new EVO Double Throw Down, ATX Chamber Pro II's and Dynatrac ProRock 60! Here are some shots I took along the way and man, was it ever fun!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408071485.521646.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408071500.082456.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408071518.050000.jpg

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few more

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408071584.479689.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408071609.022586.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408071624.782115.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408071638.633661.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408071653.275982.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408071665.834182.jpg

60 miles from the nearest pavement and having a great time blasting across the desert!

bkac

Caught the Bug
That looks incredible! Have a great time.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, we took a side trip down to the starting line of the 2014 Vegas to Reno race and decided to take some poser shots of Rubicat on a remote dry lake bed. I think these shots really show off our new ATX Chamber Pro II wheels and her aggressive new stance thanks to our new Dynatrac ProRock 60 rear axle and EVO DTD coil overs...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Soooo jealous of everything. Rig, geographical location, etc. Thanks for sharing the pics! :thumbup:

2014 JKUR

JAGS

Hooked
Nice try Eddie. You're not going to brainwash me into thinking that these pics look Bad Ass. :naw: ;) :drool:

As mentioned, we took a side trip down to the starting line of the 2014 Vegas to Reno race and decided to take some poser shots of Rubicat on a remote dry lake bed. I think these shots really show off our new ATX Chamber Pro II wheels and her aggressive new stance thanks to our new Dynatrac ProRock 60 rear axle and EVO DTD coil overs...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Top Bottom