Rubicat 2.0 - EVO DTD / ProRock 60 Rear / ATX Chamber Pro II Wheels

hbkid22

I think you meant to say 5.13's but yeah, that would help restore your power with a set of 37's. C-gussets will help prevent the bending of your end forgings and I would leave it at that. Don't bother with sleeves or trusses as your axle will still bend anyway - trust me. Just save up until you can afford an upgrade.

Yeah I meant 5.13s. But would you recommend putting 5.13s in the stock wrangler sport axles and gussets? I know the ideal way would be a new front end with gears and then 37s but may not be able to afford that for a bit. Just wondering if it would be a huge mistake/waste to put 5.13s in the stock axles with an ARB locker in the rear and gussets for a couple years (or until the axle breaks).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I meant 5.13s. But would you recommend putting 5.13s in the stock wrangler sport axles and gussets? I know the ideal way would be a new front end with gears and then 37s but may not be able to afford that for a bit. Just wondering if it would be a huge mistake/waste to put 5.13s in the stock axles with an ARB locker in the rear and gussets for a couple years (or until the axle breaks).

Sorry, didn't realize you had a Dana 30. You are correct, I would NOT recommend 5.13 in one. 4.88 is as high as I would go in a 30 but then, I wouldn't run 37s on one.

hbkid22

Sorry, didn't realize you had a Dana 30. You are correct, I would NOT recommend 5.13 in one. 4.88 is as high as I would go in a 30 but then, I wouldn't run 37s on one.

Yeah couldn't get a Rubi quite yet but that makes sense. I will stick with 35s and stock axles/gears until I can do the whole set up. In the meantime I will get a flashpaq to help offset the power.

Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah couldn't get a Rubi quite yet but that makes sense. I will stick with 35s and stock axles/gears until I can do the whole set up. In the meantime I will get a flashpaq to help offset the power.

Thanks.

Honestly, that's what I would do.

Ah2014jk

So Eddie what's next for rubi? I swear your jeeps are like functional art some times.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Curious, why does your name ring a bell? :thinking:

To answer your question, yes, the ProRock 44 is the same width as a factory front axle. The wheel "adapters" served two purposes - 1.) to allow us to use the same 5x5.5 bolt pattern wheels as what we have in the rear and 2.) widen our stance to be about what our full width ProRock 60 rear axle is.
To answer your question I'm the dope smoking, country bad mouthing, flag burner? As someone put it

Thanks for responding

jmatta33

Thanks.

thats exactly what im doing. stock axles and gears for now with a flashpaq to compensate for 35's. planning on throwing in dynatracs next summer so im not wasting any money on these. im not doing any hard wheeling until i get axles and coilovers anyways.

RLTW!!!

Top Bottom