Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

LoPo

Caught the Bug
So the wife is moving some stuff around and it's looking possible that I might be able to make this.

What's the time line plan? Hit Loon trailhead early Friday? Exit Tahoe side on Sunday morning?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
So the wife is moving some stuff around and it's looking possible that I might be able to make this.

What's the time line plan? Hit Loon trailhead early Friday? Exit Tahoe side on Sunday morning?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's basically it, 9 am Friday out Sunday mid day is what i hear!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Long weekend of wrenching but really happy with the work in progress project! :thumbup:
1410756837686.jpg

1410756883217.jpg

Think we might be going car shopping soon! Maybe for another JK!

We don't want our wives getting together then. I made the mistake of taking mine to the stealership with me to pick up a part. I turned around and she was gone. When I found her she was sitting in a brandnew jk and not just any either, she decided to cut the most expensive one on the lot from the herd, the Arctic Blue Polar Edition. Told her to save her pennies, she might get one around 2017, lol.

bkac

Caught the Bug
We don't want our wives getting together then. I made the mistake of taking mine to the stealership with me to pick up a part. I turned around and she was gone. When I found her she was sitting in a brandnew jk and not just any either, she decided to cut the most expensive one on the lot from the herd, the Arctic Blue Polar Edition. Told her to save her pennies, she might get one around 2017, lol.

:thumbup:
I asked her tonight, what are you driving to work tomorrow, she said the Jeep of course!

GreenMonster

You are more than welcome to tag along with us and you won't slow us down. There are by-passes and several good spotters if you change your mind! :thumb:

You are more then welcome to join us. You won't slow us down. We are in no hurry anyway. 2 nights camping gives us plenty of time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you guys for the warm invitations. Just got back from a biz trip, and had a long discussion with wifey about this trip. We still feel unprepared for this trip at this time. Mostly mentally, and need some camping gears. We plan to do more local trails and definitely want to do Rubicon in the nearest future!!! :rock:

On a side note: man.....you guys have some very nice Jeeps!!!!!

Cheers!

Top Bottom