Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks. Now just waiting on the cold air intake because the stock air box won't fit because of were I had to mount the canister.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Which one did you go with? I was trying to decide that when I was looking at Hydro assist. Had to put it all on hold though.

misheliryami

still room for me?

Hello, i live in so cal and wanted to join you guys, is there a room left for me? also i dont have rear locker but i have 37 tires, 4" lift, winch, front and back differential covers, oil and transmission skid. you think ill be fine on the trail?
Thanks.

Hello, i live in so cal and wanted to join you guys, is there a room left for me? also i dont have rear locker but i have 37 tires, 4" lift, winch, front and back differential covers, oil and transmission skid. you think ill be fine on the trail?
Thanks.

Gonna leave this for the other guys to answer, but bring it back to the top so they can see it.

Thanks.

I'm fine with you coming but you're gonna have some difficult times on the trail. I've seen open/open make it through before it just takes some finesse :yup: you have the clearance and protection but a couple spots that lack of a locker is going to show itself. Unless anyone is opposed to it I say show up and give it a go :thumb:

Thanks.

Also what gearing do you have?

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'm fine with you coming but you're gonna have some difficult times on the trail. I've seen open/open make it through before it just takes some finesse :yup: you have the clearance and protection but a couple spots that lack of a locker is going to show itself. Unless anyone is opposed to it I say show up and give it a go :thumb:

Come on! We'll have fun. Maybe I'll run open with you!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm ok with it, he's got a winch and I have one as well if needed.

bkac

Caught the Bug
So I'm trying to get to panda tonight to give him his new plush ride coils so he can install them before the trip! Let's just say my 4hr trip is now going to be close to 10 hrs. Gotta love wildfires! And to make things worse I'm the meat in a prius sandwich. I think the prius in the front has a low battery too! Ugh! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Panda

So I'm trying to get to panda tonight to give him his new plush ride coils so he can install them before the trip! Let's just say my 4hr trip is now going to be close to 10 hrs. Gotta love wildfires! And to make things worse I'm the meat in a prius sandwich. I think the prius in the front has a low battery too! Ugh! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:clap2: drive carful my friend :thumb:

Thanks.

You can come if you want. We will get you though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Thank you for makigng it through all that traffic mess and forest fire to bring me the goodies! :friends: enforcer club here I come! :rock:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thank you for makigng it through all that traffic mess and forest fire to bring me the goodies! :friends: enforcer club here I come! :rock:

Anytime my friend, I just got home! Enjoy.

Top Bottom