Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

07JKSahara

The trail will be a little tough on that set up. I would hate to see your damage your jeep.

Yeah, Fordyce is out of reach for me, but I'll keep stalking and if you decide somewhere else I'll chime in.

EDIT: obviously Dusy is WAY out of reach for me...

Last edited:

misheliryami

That means a lot to me but with more experience it will be easier for me and less trouble for you guys. hopefully when i am going to run rubicon in near future ill get to go with you guys.
thanks.
I understand but you're welcome to still come and we can help you through whatever trail we decide on. No pressure to go but just letting you know we are there to help.

Finally home!!
Spoke to a friend today that was up on Fordyce last weekend. He said the water is pretty low. He's on 37's and the water barely came up to his hubs. Good news, panda! You won't need a snorkel or a Bikini. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411622510.805932.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yes, but I'm afraid it might be a little while, I hear people are getting good mileage out of the duratracs. That's a bitter sweet thing for me right now. I told the wife tonight I'm going to 40s and PR's as soon as I have the title to my Jeep! Looking like 12-14 months if I start packing my lunch. :banghead:
Gotta have a goal...

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok, so now it's off to town with my little trailer to pick up more goodies for Panda. Nice Craig's list find, BTW!! Good thing I know the guy so he'll help me load up the tires and axles and Panda can help unload when I get to his place. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411672932.169294.jpg

Crawler Kitty

Ok, so now it's off to town with my little trailer to pick up more goodies for Panda. Nice Craig's list find, BTW!! Good thing I know the guy so he'll help me load up the tires and axles and Panda can help unload when I get to his place. View attachment 102206

Ha ha almost had a minor stroke especially with Winter coming up and having to tighten our belts! This ain't over PANDA and RIDG3RUNNER! Not funny! I did for a moment think hmmm maybe I'll get Panda's 35's and we can order me a new Axle with that shiny new CC.....nope not gonna do it! I'm bringing home the puppy for real now!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Ok, so now it's off to town with my little trailer to pick up more goodies for Panda. Nice Craig's list find, BTW!! Good thing I know the guy so he'll help me load up the tires and axles and Panda can help unload when I get to his place. View attachment 102206

You might want to pick up a lift kit and some tires for the trailer. I'd recommend a DTD and some slabs...
What a great friend you are.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom