Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

MTG

Caught the Bug
For people with a sense of humor..... no! But as you said, I'm new to all this internet stuff so... :screwy:

Honestly Chris, I realize you are a contract murse and don't really work for whatever place you are currently pimped out to, but if your too dense to realize that people access this site from their offices and that it was in poor taste to not give some sort of head ups (particularily in this thread)...so be it. :sigh:

StrizzyChris

To be fair the worst part of that link were the words within the page of "pocket pleasure tool". And your typed response here of "sex toy" is worse than anything that page said.

But...for what it's worth, if that happens to get you in trouble at work...then I sincerely apologize.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Ok so my jeep is going in to off road evolution for some upgrades and I will have some parts for sale soon.

Front D44 housing sleeved and gusseted - POSSIBLY BENT- I thought it was because it was leaking at the axle seal but now the new seal is holding just fine. It does not visually appear to be bent. I will know more once it is off the jeep and Evo tells me either way.

Dynatrac D44 diff cover

Teraflex Monster Trac Bar (newly installed less than 5k miles)

Steering stabilizer relocation bracket

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396545018.158119.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396545037.333142.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396545067.022157.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396544768.014395.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396544713.594250.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396544713.594250.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 305

Devallee

Ok so my jeep is going in to off road evolution for some upgrades and I will have some parts for sale soon.

Front D44 housing sleeved and gusseted - POSSIBLY BENT- I thought it was because it was leaking at the axle seal but now the new seal is holding just fine. It does not visually appear to be bent. I will know more once it is off the jeep and Evo tells me either way.

Dynatrac D44 diff cover

View attachment 77076 View attachment 77077 View attachment 77078 View attachment 77075

What would you want for the SS relocation bracket?

Sent from my Galaxy S17

RockyJk

Dynatrac D44 diff cover

How much for the diff cover??

Last edited:

Dynatrac D44 diff cover

View attachment 77076 View attachment 77077 View attachment 77078 View attachment 77075

Is a PR44 in your future??

Top Bottom