Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

JKUx

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393991438.555563.jpg
Any one waiting for the gear decal in black or silver they are available now!
Hope this helps!

budmanm3

Translation: How about a warning that the link is not safe for work (NSFW). :thumb:

I understand what nsfw is lol..maybe I am missing something since I opened it on my phone, I see a craigslist ad for free stuff.. I dont see naked chicks or anything bad..

suicideking

I understand what nsfw is lol..maybe I am missing something since I opened it on my phone, I see a craigslist ad for free stuff.. I dont see naked chicks or anything bad..

The 'free stuff' is for a used sex toy/device. Hence not appropriate.

StrizzyChris

How about a link NSFW warning next time asshole!

Never heard of NSFW asshole! No nude pics, no links, not so much as a bad word in the craigslist add = innocent joke!

41f4cbd5_chill-pill_zps9ad02724.jpeg

pastorwug

For whatever it's worth the internet is closely monitored where I work for inappropriate sites and information.
I have to agree with MTG - would have been a good thing to mark as NSFW - and hopefully will be a reminder to everyone that some of us at work still like to follow this forum.
I would not have clicked the link with that warning.
Maybe like Jesse I shouldn't click any links here anymore. :thinking:

StrizzyChris

Really? Not a single part of you sees the problem with posting a CL link to a used sex toy ad in the sale thread on Wayalife? :grayno:

Never heard of NSFW? Welcome to the internet. :standing wave:

:asshat:

For people with a sense of humor..... no! But as you said, I'm new to all this internet stuff so... :screwy:

Top Bottom