Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Wrong forum... :doh:

I'm about to buy some resovoir shocks, probably Fox. If anyone knows of any deals, lmk. :idontknow:

Silly Rabbit...."Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING"

This is a "sale" on a "tool" to take on "trips" to flip "ANYTHING"!

JKbrick

Could anyone who is knowledgable about "rock lights" ( in Indiana I would not call them rock lights) see if these lights look like they would work and are a good buy? Bottom right of page. Thank you in advance

David1tontj

Could anyone who is knowledgable about "rock lights" ( in Indiana I would not call them rock lights) see if these lights look like they would work and are a good buy? Bottom right of page. Thank you in advance

You didn't post a link

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

I haven't seen any if those ones in person, but all you need is a compact flood light.. As long as it's not a spot you should be good.. And that comes out to about 11 bucks each which sounds good to me.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JKbrick

I haven't seen any if those ones in person, but all you need is a compact flood light.. As long as it's not a spot you should be good.. And that comes out to about 11 bucks each which sounds good to me.

Thank you, appreciate you looking

David1tontj

Thank you, appreciate you looking

I just went on their website... I missed that that price was for 10! I just might order some! Thanks for posting that up!

JKbrick

I just went on their website... I missed that that price was for 10! I just might order some! Thanks for posting that up!

I think I will too, are they the right pattern?

David1tontj

I think I will too, are they the right pattern?

I don't know for sure, but I don't see any reflectors that would make them a spot.. I think they will be good..

JKbrick

Check this out
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390436112.685655.jpg
The lights shipped 11 minutes after confirmation of my order. 10 led rock lights shipped for $53 after 15% off code

Top Bottom