Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Tread Lightly has a lot of gear from JK to camping to motorbike pants and gloves for sale on their annual Ebay charity auction page. There's even an ARB 50qt fridge for sale that is well under the cost of new, for now! It only has 2 days left so.... CHECK IT OUT HERE

Anyone hear of any good Black Friday/weekend sales going on??

Quite surprised at the complete lack of great deals being advertised this holiday weekend. Im hoping they are late to advertise and have a huge push over the weekend for cyber monday. I didnt look last year, but two years ago there were a TON of great deals... :grayno::yawn37:

Quite surprised at the complete lack of great deals being advertised this holiday weekend. Im hoping they are late to advertise and have a huge push over the weekend for cyber monday. I didnt look last year, but two years ago there were a TON of great deals... :grayno::yawn37:

yea its not really "Black friday" anymore, its more of black friday weeks so like you said doesnt seem like many deals are out there

NorthRidge 4x4 is offering some good deals and 4wd.com has some tire rebates and free shipping.

Agree with this. I got a half a dozen black friday emails from vendors. Seems like they're just the usual advertised prices. Some throw in free shipping, but really not many good deals on stuff.

NorthRidge 4x4 is offering some good deals and 4wd.com has some tire rebates and free shipping.

X2 on northridge! I just ordered my tera low kit at 15% off which doesn't sound like much, but these things never go on sale and are the same price everywhere... Even eBay. That coupled with free shipping saved me $200!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Just looked at that, some decent stuff.

One deal that's pretty good:

LOD
Buy a front bumper, rear
bumper w/tire carrier &
Winch, Get Rock Rails FREE

Their rails are around $1K. If I didn't already have almost all of those things, I'd jump on it. :D

It would be a great deal for someone that just bought a new Jeep though. RK has 20%, Synergy has 15%.

Last edited:
Just saw they no longer offer this 10% off warn. I hope they honor my order, its still processing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom