Scorpicon Build Thread

StrizzyChris

Do any of you guys know the size of the valve stems for the ATX slabs? I called Northridge 2 weeks ago to let them know that I was missing one from my order but they still have not it shipped to me. I guess I'm going to have to go out and buy one. Spending over $10,000 with them over the past few years is not enough for a $2 valve stem I guess. :thinking:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Do any of you guys know the size of the valve stems for the ATX slabs? I called Northridge 2 weeks ago to let them know that I was missing one from my order but they still have not it shipped to me. I guess I'm going to have to go out and buy one. Spending over $10,000 with them over the past few years is not enough for a $2 valve stem I guess. :thinking:

Yikes.....:thinking: never like hearing that

MTG

Caught the Bug

Just run the wheel over to discount tire and ask for one. :idontknow:

JK's JK

Banned

That does not sound like them at all. Email the rep on the forum and email then directly? I've heard there on it like flies on crap.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'm not a100% sure on the slab size hole, but this chart is pretty good, depends on how long you want the stem. I bought a bag of 25 stems and a tool for 10 bucks on eBay.

Attachments

• 1399005899716.jpg
    1399005899716.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 626

StrizzyChris

Went to America's Tire (where I bought all my RV tires) and they installed a tire valve stem for free!!! That's the reason I keep spending my money with them! :yup: :thumb:

That allowed me to mount my spare

1399083629606.jpg

Also applied the banner to rep the WAL pose! (Gust of wind came along and put a wrinkle in the L while I was applying it :( )

1399083702118.jpg

1399083717606.jpg

Panda

Went to America's Tire (where I bought all my RV tires) and they installed a tire valve stem for free!!! That's the reason I keep spending my money with them! :yup: :thumb:

That allowed me to mount my spare

View attachment 81437

Also applied the banner to rep the WAL pose! (Gust of wind came along and put a wrinkle in the L while I was applying it :( )

View attachment 81438

View attachment 81439

America's tire & discount tire are the same company they rule! :yup:
You shoulda let me put that banner on for ya, I've had so much practice I put those things on from like ten feet away ;)

olram30

rig looks awesome! i really want slabs and coil overs. perfect set up! you going to get a rear bumper or d rings?

StrizzyChris

You shoulda let me put that banner on for ya, I've had so much practice I put those things on from like ten feet away ;)

Yup, bought my RV tires and had them install em. Got my Nittos from discount tire since I installed them myself. I was able to get it perfectly straight but RIGHT when I went to press the L down a massive gust of wind pressed it down for me :(

rig looks awesome! i really want slabs and coil overs. perfect set up! you going to get a rear bumper or d rings?

I plan on beating up the stock bumper until I find a good deal on a used HD stubby rear. I like the D-rings but like the corner protection a bumper gives you.

StrizzyChris

Never planned to worry or address the evap canister, but i found a good dude selling a GenRight evap skid for dirt cheap so couldn't pass it up!

1399152889722.jpg

Much more robust/HD than the stock tin can!

Yes, he even did the pink girlie ones on Kitty's I think. (Cough,choke, gag),lol

olram30

I plan on beating up the stock bumper until I find a good deal on a used HD stubby rear. I like the D-rings but like the corner protection a bumper gives you.
Sounds good. I'm not sure who makes a good bumper. I remember evo had a prototype, but never happened.

Top Bottom