Scorpicon Build Thread

Ran outside between patients and did the key turn code generator and all i got was --------- and then ---done---

I dont think its my gas cap since it has been 100 miles since my fill up, but I took it off and screwed it back on again. I drove it around the block hoping the code would clear by its self but its still there. May have to run to autozone and have them use a reader. This did happen right after I hooked up my A-pillar lights so I am going to pull the in-line fuse to see if that does anything also. :thinking:

Ran outside between patients and did the key turn code generator and all i got was --------- and then ---done---

I dont think its my gas cap since it has been 100 miles since my fill up, but I took it off and screwed it back on again. I drove it around the block hoping the code would clear by its self but its still there. May have to run to autozone and have them use a reader. This did happen right after I hooked up my A-pillar lights so I am going to pull the in-line fuse to see if that does anything also. :thinking:

Autozone might not read them anymore. Went there with my truck a few weeks ago and they said they can't do it anymore. Had to buy an OBDII code reader to do it myself.

Well after getting back to san fran after being in the OC last week, I finally got to drive her a few times and the scab fell off. Hopefully all better :fingerscrossed:

1387677773618.jpg

Well after getting back to san fran after being in the OC last week, I finally got to drive her a few times and the scab fell off. Hopefully all better :fingerscrossed:

View attachment 61134

Hey Chris,

Glad it gone! Harbor freight has a code reader for $59.00 I brought one awhile back and works great. It gives the code then I look online. Its save me a ton of money so far. Just FYI:standing wave:

I had the same problem with no code popping up so I called Jeep. They said its a soft code and they can't even read them. As for what can throw the soft codes it can be poor vacuum seal in the gas system or poor gas and some other things. If it's poor gas then it will go off after driving for sometime.

I don't understand why the computer would turn on the check engine light if it's a problem no one can check.

Top Bottom