Scotch of the week!

jmatta33

Im glad to see there are plenty of other scotch drinkers on the forum. When I bought my first bottle, the guy at the register looked at me and said "why are you buying that?", and then said "only old people buy that stuff...". Old mans drink or not, I love scotch... scotch, scotch, scotch!

JRied

If you want a really good scotch that isn't too pricey and is absolutely smooth I highly recommend Abberfeldy 21yr. It's amazing and I promise you I'm not bullshitting anyone, but my pride and joy of my collection is my Laphroaig 30yr

pastorwug

I have no idea about the difference between Scotch, Bourbon, Whiskey, Rye or Paint Thinner.
Single Malt or any other variance.
Can some one give me a education?

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
anyone here try or like Ardbeg? It's some seriously peaty shit. I'm more of an Speyside whisky drinker preferring Glenlivet and Glenfiddich but my Uncle gave me some Ardbeg last x-mas and man that's some seriously smokey stuff lol. Wondering if anyone else likes it...

jmatta33

anyone here try or like Ardbeg? It's some seriously peaty shit. I'm more of an Speyside whisky drinker preferring Glenlivet and Glenfiddich but my Uncle gave me some Ardbeg last x-mas and man that's some seriously smokey stuff lol. Wondering if anyone else likes it...

I havent tried that yet, but I am a sucker for the smokey malts! The Lagavulin has been my favorite thus far.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug

Ardbeg Supernova is a great one. If you really like Peat, check out the Octomore line of whiskey's. The highest PPM's ever.

CanadianJK

^love Macallan.

Keeping it simple after a day of relaxation, some jeep cleaning and prepping for a Christmas trip to the Rockies.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418792922.613849.jpg

Top Bottom