scull20's Build of "Equinso Ocha" (aka White Devil)

scull20

Doing some parts inventory tonight...seems like I'm missing EVO-770008 (Evo Shock Mount Hardware) from my 3" Enforcer Kit. Gave Tim at Trail Jeeps a call and Evo a call and apparently its a bag of hardware? I'm not seeing the bag anywhere, or a reference to shock mount hardware in the instructions at all...hoping I can get this resolved by Friday/Saturday so I can everything installed. Otherwise everything everything else is there.

Side note...I got the rear HD sway bar links instead of the standard black links in my boxes. According to Evo, I got lucky and got an upgraded shipment because they were out of the standard links and didn't want to hold the shipment up!

Missing parts quandary solved (no missing parts)...see here: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8667-Enforcers-Unite!&p=694028&viewfull=1#post694028

P.S. The HD links are freaking awesome....I may just have to order a matching set for the front soon!

Last edited:

scull20

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461972223.697327.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461972241.221864.jpg

Some progress from today. Took my time and had some interruptions from work...wish I could have totally wrapped up the front, but shouldn't take long tomorrow. I think the back should go faster.

Drag link flip installed, started raining so I had to pack it in. Drilling that steering knuckle was fun...as was getting the LCA's to line up. Will need to do some final adjustments on the arms tomorrow for sure.

Also got the front DS pulled and the new end installed on the TS.

Air tools definitely made life easier...thinking I could have used a second jack though.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Awesome progress man! The back is a million times easier then the front. Just remember to disconnect the parking brake from the tub to give yourself more axle droop

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Awesome progress man! The back is a million times easier then the front. Just remember to disconnect the parking brake from the tub to give yourself more axle droop

And move your EVAP skid over a bit or it will tear the boot on your rear driveshaft at full flex.

scull20

And move your EVAP skid over a bit or it will tear the boot on your rear driveshaft at full flex.

Are the mounting holes oversized or slotted?...so I can loosen and move it over a bit or do I have to drop it and re-drill them?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Are the mounting holes oversized or slotted?...so I can loosen and move it over a bit or do I have to drop it and re-drill them?

It's been a while since I did this with MTG on his Jeep. If I recall correctly, you should be able to move just one side and re-drill only that side. We didn't have to drop the whole thing.

We also figured this out after he tore his boot. :(

scull20

scull20's Build of "Equinso Ocha" (aka White Devil)

Thanks gents.

Buttoned everything up but the front brake lines and getting my crossmember skid back on. Pics from the progress today. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462063343.030565.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462063367.819772.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462063386.020413.jpg

More pics tomorrow when it's brighter

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Front brake lines, move the evap skid, get my crossmember skid bent back and back on, extend breather lines.

Wednesday is looking nice by me so I should be ok to get it done.

IMO of most important to least it's brake lines, evap, breather, crossmember. Hope your able to get it all done!

scull20

IMO of most important to least it's brake lines, evap, breather, crossmember. Hope your able to get it all done!

I'm thinking the same. Worst case with the skid, if I can't get it bent back in time, I'll throw the OEM cross bar back. I'll work in the rain if I have to...it's so easy to just crawl under the jeep now that everything is lifted ha!

scull20

Finish replacing your brake lines after work they said...it won't take long they said.

...I never want to touch another brake line ever again

Top Bottom