scull20's Build of "Equinso Ocha" (aka White Devil)

Ddays

Hooked
You sure never held anyone up on the two trips I was with you Ryan! Hell, that was me on the last trip!

scull20

Additional highlights added, by popular demand lol (and because I was too lazy to resize the images yesterday).

1.jpg
2.jpg

KJV

New member here....not new to wheeling or JK's. Must say that I'm impressed that you attempted and completed Crawl Daddy on 35's. Nice build as well!

scull20

New member here....not new to wheeling or JK's. Must say that I'm impressed that you attempted and completed Crawl Daddy on 35's. Nice build as well!

Welcome to WAL!!!

Thanks for the compliment. I definitely took what bypasses were available, but it was certainly challenging nonetheless.

Hope to see you on the next Rausch run!

scull20

scull20's Build of "Equinso Ocha" (aka White Devil)

As posted in another thread...found the source of the coolant odor. I'll be pulling the shrouds and fan when I have time to confirm, but I'm almost positive it's the radiator. IMG_2152.jpg

...and while we're at it, may also have a possible axle seal leak on the front passenger side. If it's the seal, I'm thinking I may be able to get it taken care of under the powertrain warranty? IMG_2154.jpg IMG_2153.jpg

I've got an oil leak on the sable as well. When I rains it freaking pours. Looks like I'll be holding off on progrips for a bit until I get this all straightened out.

Last edited:

scull20

Sable needed a new brake booster/master cylinder and tires...feels like I'm floating when I drive on the highway now. Oil leak(s) are slow enough to not be concerned about.

Jeep is still parked at the moment. Probably going to order a radiator a get some coolant and wait for my motivation to regenerate while I find time to replace the damn thing.

...then I'll probably head to the dealer for the axle seal and see if they'll warranty it while I quietly contemplate a PR44 lol.

scull20

Unfortunately, no new updates on the jeep lately. However, as of today my fiancé and I are officially homeowners. We've been living in the house for the past few years. It was her grandparents house, we moved in after they moved out. After a nerve racking closing process, it's finally done and the house is officially ours!

Here's a pic from over the summer. IMG_1157.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Unfortunately, no new updates on the jeep lately. However, as of today my fiancé and I are officially homeowners. We've been living in the house for the past few years. It was her grandparents house, we moved in after they moved out. After a nerve racking closing process, it's finally done and the house is officially ours!

Here's a pic from over the summer. View attachment 241895

Congrats! By the way, let me know if you want that stabilizer.

Ddays

Hooked
Congrats Ryan! When's the moving in party!?! :drunkbuds::friends::celebrate::drunkbuds::friends: :brows:

scull20

New Rad should be here today or tomorrow, I'm going to drop it in this weekend. Thought about doing a write-up on it, but there's already a few videos online how to do it. Then I'm going to pull the front diff cover to clean, then add new fluid...and see if everything holds up. Otherwise its over to the dealer to see if they play ball on replacing what I've been assuming is a bad axle seal up front.

If I get ambitious, I've got Rock Stars, fancy Evo front sway bar links, the evo evap skid and vacuum relo to install as well.

-Ryan

Top Bottom