Shark "Tank"

WJCO

Meme King
I like to know where everything is so I don't lose/forget it. If everything has a place it's much easier for me to make certain that everything finds its way home.

I, too, am an organized person, but what you got for the wrenches is badass. I like it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Built a lightweight aluminum frame for my solar panel. It cost me all of $16 and it makes it sooo much easier to aim the panels properly.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452834836.438345.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452834847.752181.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have seen these panels before, how well do they work?

Pretty well actually. If you look back a few pages in my thread you will get a feel for what kind of watts I'm getting. I definitely need a few more of these Nomad 20's (or maybe the new Nomad 100) to get to the point were I can run my ARB fridge indefinitely plus run some other stuff I have going on...but I'm very happy with how everything is coming together.

rinkishjk

Pretty well actually. If you look back a few pages in my thread you will get a feel for what kind of watts I'm getting. I definitely need a few more of these Nomad 20's (or maybe the new Nomad 100) to get to the point were I can run my ARB fridge indefinitely plus run some other stuff I have going on...but I'm very happy with how everything is coming together.

I went back and read, and that's pretty cool how u can run the fridge and those panels make enough to charge it back up. I've seen it before online, but it looked pricey and was curious if it worked good. It's an awesome idea, and what u made to hold and angle the panels is great!.! Your setup is looking great! 👍

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hmm. Crappy weather so it's time to think up a new project. I have some extra wood and carpet...perhaps a deck extension for when I'm only carrying one passenger could be in the works. I'm still working through some design issues in my head, but maybe I'll come up with something decent.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452980544.759257.jpg

Top Bottom