SHOW us the SNOW!!

duktrx

It started Thursday night with 1/8" of freezing rain, then got 4" of snow early Friday morning, Friday night 1" of freezing rain. Since then, it looks like Elsa had PMS, night 3 of no power. 20210214_144723.jpeg 20210213_134245.jpeg 20210212_160722.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Was a crazy storm. My parents only got 8-12” but my Aunt 15 minutes away got 3 feet. Damn lake effect.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, lol. You’re familiar with the area. White Lake had around 5”. 15 minutes north, 36”. Past Webb, just enough to get snowmobilers to Dakers. 1,000 islands wasn’t close to frozen yet. That band of lake effect isn’t big, but it dumps a lot of snow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jeeeep

Hooked
We've got a few inches we might get some more tonight, an ice storm on Wednesday.
Driving around after midnight.
Next week.... 75*

headlights off view

Attachments

• 20210215_003223.jpg
    20210215_003223.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

FFPulley77

Hooked
Haha! This is nuts man! I've got snow on my palm trees!!!

I agree! This is wild and folks around here are driving like it’s a normal day. Almost got taken out by a guy in a Lexus on my way home from work. He was hauling ass and hit some ice going over a bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jeeeep

Hooked
My driveway is steepest near my house...and of course the pavement under the snow has a frozen layer. I’ll be able to get up it after airing down to 4 psi...

Tires may be too big on your JT but when I had my Grand Wagoneer I use to stretch T-shirts and bungee them in place over my tires to get up icy roads and deliver people to their homes.

I may have been the original uber in the 70's lol

Brute

Hooked
Tires may be too big on your JT but when I had my Grand Wagoneer I use to stretch T-shirts and bungee them in place over my tires to get up icy roads and deliver people to their homes.

I may have been the original uber in the 70's lol

Actually I only needed to air down to 8psi, then went right up...

Top Bottom