Show your Knives!

WJCO

Meme King
Cold Steel Trailmaster. This is my winter backpacking knife. I prefer it over an axe for firecraft. Blade spine is 5/16" thick.

DSC04304.JPG

Ddays

Hooked
I'm a sucker for these Case Russlocks. I can't remember how man of the damn things I have. Once you get the hang of opening these, they're a really handy knife.

Case.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Cold Steel Trailmaster. This is my winter backpacking knife. I prefer it over an axe for firecraft. Blade spine is 5/16" thick.

View attachment 232521

How old? I have the same Trailmaster (but with a fabric case) that I purchased in the early 90's. It has taken a lot of abuse and doesn't have much of an edge anymore. I'll have to pull it out and snap a pic.

WJCO

Meme King
How old? I have the same Trailmaster (but with a fabric case) that I purchased in the early 90's. It has taken a lot of abuse and doesn't have much of an edge anymore. I'll have to pull it out and snap a pic.

Ive had it at least 5 years. I use it for splitting wood. It's taken a beating. Still sharp though.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
20161128_203258.jpg
Boone and Crockett Buck 110 Collectors Edition
20161128_203331.jpg
Ontario Knife Saw Back &
Gerber Saw Back Machetes - Well Used
20161128_203358.jpg
TimberWolf Folder
Benchmade- Daily Carry
Cold Steel Drop Point Thrower
SOG Tech Bowie
Colt Throwing Combo
Fury Tri Point

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_0540.jpg here's what I carry just about everyday, it's a custom one of a kind karambit made by a close friend of mine Kevin Nemec out of Colorado. He made it out of an old Ferrier's rasp, acid wash, leechy wood handle with copper inlays.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 232664 here's what I carry just about everyday, it's a custom one of a kind karambit made by a close friend of mine Kevin Nemec out of Colorado. He made it out of an old Ferrier's rasp, acid wash, leechy wood handle with copper inlays.

Custom made out of a horse rasp

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

These are both awesome. I had a neighbor that is a farrier and blacksmith. He would make neat knives like these out of rasps and other stuff. Always cool to see the home made stuff.

GearHead71

I mostly edc the benchmade mini griptillian but rotate in my Spyderco delica 4 and a few others. I REALLY want a benchmade 940-1501 but can't justify almost $200 for it.

IMG_20161104_144003.jpg

IMG_20161104_144114.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Top Bottom