Show your Knives!

My Swiss Explorer and Cold Steel V Carbon Hunter.

Attachments

• 20180327_005333.jpg
    20180327_005333.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 20180327_005746.jpg
    20180327_005746.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 264
Thanks! It was my first time anodizing and was a lot of fun.

I'd love to see the deep carry clip when you get it. The PM2 has always been a little large for me and I really like the para 3 other than how high it rides.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That came out awesome.

I love Casey Lynch’s clips. I’ve added one to my Para 2, Yojimbo 2, and Manix XL. They are durable as all hell and carry really nicely.

Nice collection.... agreed.. quality stuff and sits perfect. Really can't understand why Spyderco doesn't make a similar clip.

Nice collection.... agreed.. quality stuff and sits perfect. Really can't understand why Spyderco doesn't make a similar clip.

Thanks! I’ve thought the same thing as far as Spyderco making something similar. I do like dealing with Casey though. He’s a really good guy with good customer service. He stands behind what he makes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just picked up a new knife since I lost my SOG this past weekend. Thought I would upgrade a little and my wife wanted me to get whatever one I wanted since my birthday is coming up. Ended up getting a Benchmade Mini Crooked River Image1536006425.612191.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just picked up a new knife since I lost my SOG this past weekend. Thought I would upgrade a little and my wife wanted me to get whatever one I wanted since my birthday is coming up. Ended up getting a Benchmade Mini Crooked River

That's a great lookin knife. I've Had my eye on that as well.

Top Bottom