Showroom Showing His Support and Love for Wayoflife

cmlrc

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375219894.552829.jpg
My 2 cent, this forum is by far the best/friendliest of them all. Thanks to Eddie and all of the wayoflifers that make it great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkmadness

It's been a fun couple of weeks lately,I've learned about "The EVO whores", "the WAYALIFE King Pins" and I think Overlander might have been called "Sarcastic" twice,but who's keeping track anyway :cheesy:
Can someone tell Rtguy1 he'd better take it easy out there before his spare falls off the tailgate...:eek:

Atch

I really don't understand these idiots. If you dislike a person or forum just leave! Stop acting like a 2 yr old and leave quietly. Nobody cares that you're leaving for whatever reason! No matter where you go there will always be opinionated people so if that bugs you stay off forums!!

NY1982JK

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you running one yourself? Is that why you're not running 35's yet?? :cheesy:

It's been a fun couple of weeks lately,I've learned about "The EVO whores", "the WAYALIFE King Pins" and I think Overlander might have been called "Sarcastic" twice,but who's keeping track anyway :cheesy:
Can someone tell Rtguy1 he'd better take it easy out there before his spare falls off the tailgate...:eek:

jkmadness

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you running one yourself? Is that why you're not running 35's yet?? :cheesy:

Yes Jesse,I have the same setup (No problems yet,knock on wood),I was hoping somebody would catch that and I guess you did.
On the other hand I'm not running 35's because at the time i bought the Jeep i didn't think i was going to go any bigger (Boy was I wrong),but my next set will be 35's,not because of the carrier but because I regeared a while back to 4.56 and that's where i'm staying at.:beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No, it doesn't. As a renter, you have a current possessory interest in the house/apartment and the fixtures (collectively, real property) therein; you also maintain legal and equitable title over your shit (personal property) that you bring into the house/apartment. If you don't pay your rent though, you may lose your possessory interest in the house/apartment and your landlord may acquire a security interest in your shit that you have left inside the house/apartment. So, provided you are current on your rent, your shit is actually in "your" house.

How was that for a derail?:bleh:

Nice! I can breath again! That was a Long 2 hours. Sounds like you hear that from a courtroom or something. I'm guessing you had that happen in the past. Congrats on not giving up and overcoming! ( overcoming lol :cheesy: )

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Ill say it. Thought this forum was different but really just like all the rest. Someone asks a simple question and a few "jk gods" start bashing. I say use what works for u. Not everyone has to show how big their balls are and how much they can spend on their rig. Bet I can break a teraflex product just like a evo product. I have both and they do what I need them to do. I'd like to see some of these guy talk crap face to face. Bet they wouldn't.

Go buy your Chinese parts and be happy. While you're at it buy a step stool for that high horse you're riding. I wish someone would have been there for me before I bought the junk i did for my 1st jeep.

Damn it Eddie! You always do this! Giving advice when some one asks for it! Using your experience to prevent others from making mistakes. GOD, you people are assholes. Trying to save people money and headaches. :idontknow:

Last edited:

Army_Vet

Banned
2 door Dozer You Say?

This thread is awesome. Thanks for the shout out showroom!

You've been wheeling for 20 years so I am guessing your like mid 40's to 50's which would be a hell of a lot older then me but you act like a 10 year old.

When you come out to a suds n grub be sure to stop by the 2 door dozer sport JK and I can meet you. Although I might be too scared to talk shit. :eek:

"Im your Huckleberry"

Not really; i'v just always wanted to use that line from tombstone for real.... Never seem to find an opportunity...

Top Bottom