Showroom Showing His Support and Love for Wayoflife

catahoula

Caught the Bug
We would probably get along! I'm a smart ass as well. Everybody says I always got a shit eating grin like I'm up to something.

dahreno

Banned
Hey Eddie , douche bag here that came back and apologized ! HA HA !Besides all this b.s. here , I would like to know where you have been wheeling in my neck of the woods ? I'm sure you have some awesome pics.I just spent the last weekend camping around the Gold lake area.Love it up there.

JK's JK

Banned
I had no idea this thread kept on going this long...... ROFL. Id have to say this is a informative forum along with a lot of laughter. You guy are the SH!T

jelliott076

Brothers this has to be both the funniest and most disturbing threads I've seen to date. You're right Eddie, it does sound vaguely familiar. :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Go buy your Chinese parts and be happy. While you're at it buy a step stool for that high horse you're riding. I wish someone would have been there for me before I bought the junk i did for my 1st jeep.

Damn it Eddie! You always do this! Giving advice when some one asks for it! Using your experience to prevent others from making mistakes. GOD, you people are assholes. Trying to save people money and headaches. :idontknow:

Well, this is my first rodeo, my Jeeps have always been built up and they only go mall crawling so, I really shouldn't be listened to. :grayno:

Hey hey hey this isn't about me!

No, but you do have a way of stealing my spotlight and redirecting some of the hate toward you :mad:

Shall we start an Overlander fan page? Hahaha

Probably be the first page with a negative number. :thumb:

:cheesy: True dat! :D

Hey Eddie , douche bag here that came back and apologized ! HA HA !Besides all this b.s. here , I would like to know where you have been wheeling in my neck of the woods ? I'm sure you have some awesome pics.I just spent the last weekend camping around the Gold lake area.Love it up there.

:cheesy: Good to have you here! Most of the wheeling we did up in your neck of the woods was just exploring or what pretentious types like to refer to as "overlanding". I did post up a couple of threads in the Destinations & Beyond thread and you can see some of our pics here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9676-Seven-Troughs-Nevada-Exploration

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9039-Black-Rock-Desert-Nevada-Exploration

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had no idea this thread kept on going this long...... ROFL. Id have to say this is a informative forum along with a lot of laughter. You guy are the SH!T

Glad to be of service :thankyou:

No need. He already thinks all the Welcome to Wayalife threads are his fan pages. 

:cheesy: True words spoken right there :D

Brothers this has to be both the funniest and most disturbing threads I've seen to date. You're right Eddie, it does sound vaguely familiar. :doh:

LOL!! Only because none of these guys are original. Glad to hear you've been enjoying yourself. With any luck, Mr. "I hate this forum" with a life to be envied will be back on to show his continued support and provide more lively entertainment today :yup:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'm here because I have no other place to go :)

Me either. This does sound almost exactly like a line from Richard Gere in "An Officer and a Gentleman". Of course, In the next scene Gere got to release his aggressions with Debra Winger.:icon_crazy: What's that got to do with this thread? Well,...:thinking:

Benito

Caught the Bug
Sorry but these threads are getting old and no longer entertaining. I really believe that the OP's are just trying to stir the pot for some attention. Admins should really delete these threads early on before dick measuring ensues.

Top Bottom