Silver Lake Round 2 and then some

Mitrig

Yea it was an amazing time we hit the dunes and then crushed a few trails on the way back. Hope all went well and you had a great time!

Can't wait to get a trip set up with summer.

CedarRaider

I know I'd love to go but just took lay weekend off for the blessing. We are spread thin at work so I have to give some time In-between weekends off.

Mitrig

I would be down for rocks and valleys, I'm just saving for my winch. About to install the rest of my lift so I will be out of commission for rv this month. But I there is a poker run im trying to get ready for. Hoping to have the rig ready and looking good for the drive.

I would be down scott but I'm heading down to the bantam jeep festive that weekend :(

Mitrig

We have a one on the canadian side. A lot of the local jeeps without borders clubs guys make the trek to our side just for it

Mitrig

I'd really love to get out there in August as a little grad gift to myself. Anyone up for a little trip...ps we did tin cup again last trip and it felt comptely different it took us 4 hours and was crazy muddy 2 parts had by passes the rest was foot to the floor and don't stop. Water up to my hood and my rig is no where near the height of a stock one

Drunic

I'm heading to Drummond Island in a week, for a destination spot in MI next year I don't think it can be beat. I'm wheeling alone, my buddy is heading to silver lake the week after unfortunately for me. I just had to try something a bit further away. Would be cool if we could set something up for around then, I haven't wheeled with any WOL peeps yet.

Mitrig

well then... a weekend in august would be fun! ill try to find more pictures of the trails but this part was 5 pits...and only one had a bypass. for the last 2 one of the rigs had to be shut off and thrown in neutral and pulled across since it was mid was up their window... best time ever. scary shit since we all had all our camping gear and everything on board. the mud was crazy at points...the water even worse. the sand was just crazy so fluffy my foot was to the floor the entire time...let off once and dropped instantly. 11202954_10206538141276012_489971961314660008_n.jpg 11133677_10206538140475992_3546070859162803116_n.jpg really wish i had my whole suspension finished for this trip but we literally put one rig together at camp...mine only had the shocks in, literally missing 90% of my set up at that time and still killed it. was really difficult to control since i did not know how the set up would work witheveryhting conflicting LOL

Clark Griswold

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434802629.481226.jpg
Was up in Cadillac MI last weekend, not too far from Tin Cup, did about 3hrs of seasonal roads Sunday. I would love to run Tin Cup again with a little more challenge but holy cow that is a huge difference from when we went.

Mitrig

Yea the difference was night and day. We did run it in reverse so it was a lot of fun but also a real pain in the ass if someone let off the gas! What made it even better was the week of rain they ha before we went! Monday-Thursday was solid rain...Friday sat and Sunday beautiful! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434813247.164019.jpg

Mitrig

So when are we planing a little weekend run!? It's coming close to a year and I'd love to see some familiar faces and have some fun!

Top Bottom