Silver Lake Sand Dunes, MI July 12th

Mitrig

Hahaha sounds good! I plan on getting my cb hooked up once i get back to Michigan. Iv been putting off so its just sitting in the basement.

I know what you mean. I am forcing myself to install mine. I just have to actually drive out to pick it up from the guys house first aha. With luck I may install it by the trip along with other things I wanted done. Won't have my 35s so I guess I'll actually take the time to wire all my lights and install the cb.

Mitrig

Looking forward to seeing the WAYALIFE badges around there is only one other in my city, mostly see border city jk club banners since it's the local club

Mitrig

hey guys i was planning to head out with some friends for the whole weekend. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good cap sites that they have experience with? The one that we wanted has been booked full since the season opened. So any ideas?

Brutisjk

hey guys i was planning to head out with some friends for the whole weekend. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good cap sites that they have experience with? The one that we wanted has been booked full since the season opened. So any ideas?

Try silver lake resort and camp ground
Hideaway is nice too.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

There is a yogi bears close by that is nice as well.

Mitrig

Are there plans to meet at any specific time or just look out for the Wayalife stickers? I am in and look forward to it.

I can leave at any time but it takes me 4.5 hours to get there 5 if I want to have better gas mileage ahha. But I'll be there 11-13 so whenever is good for me. Just look for a green jeep with a ford explorer following like a puppy dog ahha. But seriously any time is good for me and my buddy going.

Clark Griswold

I can leave at any time but it takes me 4.5 hours to get there 5 if I want to have better gas mileage ahha. But I'll be there 11-13 so whenever is good for me. Just look for a green jeep with a ford explorer following like a puppy dog ahha. But seriously any time is good for me and my buddy going.

I'm 3 hrs so 11 or so works for me, my family is not much for getting up early. Look forward to meeting some fellow Wayalifers.

Mitrig

I'm 3 hrs so 11 or so works for me, my family is not much for getting up early. Look forward to meeting some fellow Wayalifers.

I'm fine with that. The girls are all in the explorer since the jeep is loud and rough on the highway so I'm rolling solo I'll be in the cb channel 19 if you get close and have one

Mitrig

Not sure if anyone is staying the weekend or not but we have additional room on our second campsite that we booked. I'll most likely be using it more to store equipment to work on the rig over night if need be. So more than welcome to swing by for a beer

BearClaw

I'm fine with that. The girls are all in the explorer since the jeep is loud and rough on the highway so I'm rolling solo I'll be in the cb channel 19 if you get close and have one

Yeah were coming down friday some time but dont know yet cause my one buddy has jury duty so we are gunna wait on him but just put my cb antenna mount on so ill have the cb in tomorrow. Also got my wayalife sticker on even tho you cant really see it that great ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404676525.950725.jpg

Mitrig

Yeah were coming down friday some time but dont know yet cause my one buddy has jury duty so we are gunna wait on him but just put my cb antenna mount on so ill have the cb in tomorrow. Also got my wayalife sticker on even tho you cant really see it that great View attachment 90875

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404679636.711547.jpg

That's mine, just finished mountin the cb a few days ago ahha, hoping to have my new bumper welded together for next weekend. Finally get rid of that useless stock piece of plastic. I'm liking the mt,s you have though. Sad I won't have my 35s in for this trip but I guess I may as well give the 33s a sand test lol.

Well we will be there pretty early staying at hideway for te weekend. So if anyone needs a spot to crash and work on the rigs so long as they pay the 10 extra a person its there

Clark Griswold

Not sure if anyone is staying the weekend or not but we have additional room on our second campsite that we booked. I'll most likely be using it more to store equipment to work on the rig over night if need be. So more than welcome to swing by for a beer

Might have to take you up on the beer. Hey does the park sell the flags right there or do you get them somewhere else?

Mitrig

Might have to take you up on the beer. Hey does the park sell the flags right there or do you get them somewhere else?

Once you get to silver lake everywhere you go has flags forsale. There is a place right by the dunes that sells them and mounting kits. About 20-25 bucks allover silver lake. Not hard to find flags at all.

Clark Griswold

Once you get to silver lake everywhere you go has flags forsale. There is a place right by the dunes that sells them and mounting kits. About 20-25 bucks allover silver lake. Not hard to find flags at all.

I figured there would be just couldn't find any info online. Thanks for getting back to me on that.

Top Bottom