Silver Lake Sand Dunes, MI July 12th

Brutisjk

Everyone will need to get vouchers as well which as the voucher center a half mile from the dunes entrance. Times for are 9 to 11 then 11 to 1 , 1 to 3 and 3 to 5.

Mitrig

Hey guys just got to some wifi. I have a family emergency which is forcing me to head back as of now so unfortunately I will not be able to get any time on the dunes with y'all. Just wanted to say have fun and be safe! Hopefully another trip can be organized soon after.

Clark Griswold

Hey guys just got to some wifi. I have a family emergency which is forcing me to head back as of now so unfortunately I will not be able to get any time on the dunes with y'all. Just wanted to say have fun and be safe! Hopefully another trip can be organized soon after.

Be safe man, hope everything is OK.

Mitrig

View attachment 91588
Awesome day at the dunes, definitely coming back again this year.

man the rig looks beautiful on the sand!!!!! Sad i had to miss out, but had to settle a few things at home. Hoping to get out there before my exams start, it would have been amazing to have gotten some wheeling in this weekend but guess it wasn't in the cards for me shah. Guess this means ill just finish my bumpers and my last few mods, hopefully ill be rocking my new 35s for when i go.

Hopefully ill get to see this beauty of a rig on the dunes while there!

Clark Griswold

man the rig looks beautiful on the sand!!!!! Sad i had to miss out, but had to settle a few things at home. Hoping to get out there before my exams start, it would have been amazing to have gotten some wheeling in this weekend but guess it wasn't in the cards for me shah. Guess this means ill just finish my bumpers and my last few mods, hopefully ill be rocking my new 35s for when i go.

Hopefully ill get to see this beauty of a rig on the dunes while there!

I think my wife is convinced I need a few more mods on mine as well now that she has seen some monsters for herself. We will definitely be coming back this year maybe a couple of times and will let everyone know when. Great place to wheel and hang out and watch some really cool off road vehicles.

Mitrig

I think my wife is convinced I need a few more mods on mine as well now that she has seen some monsters for herself. We will definitely be coming back this year maybe a couple of times and will let everyone know when. Great place to wheel and hang out and watch some really cool off road vehicles.

That's all I takes, once you see the monsters rolling you can only want to be on in. The near future. I'll be trying to bring up some toys with me when I go, maybe bring up the buggy if I can get the paperwork for it's registration done. Wish I had a dirtbike though. But any toys of mine you guys can use.

Clark Griswold

That's all I takes, once you see the monsters rolling you can only want to be on in. The near future. I'll be trying to bring up some toys with me when I go, maybe bring up the buggy if I can get the paperwork for it's registration done. Wish I had a dirtbike though. But any toys of mine you guys can use.

Sounds like a plan, my boys really want to take some ATV's for a spin as well so we figured we would look into renting some next time, also want to stay right there and spend 2 days wheeling.

Mitrig

Sounds like a plan, my boys really want to take some ATV's for a spin as well so we figured we would look into renting some next time, also want to stay right there and spend 2 days wheeling.

well i know ill be brining up the sand buggy and seeing if i can get my hands on an atv, from a friend. just need to remove my tow hook and instal my tow hitch. so just tell me when and ill arrange that i have them ready. So long as they gas them up they can ride as long as they want. no time restriction like with the rentals. i had a friend bring up his buggy and someone actually ended up buying it off him there so I'm hoping for the same thing to happen since i don't have a place for mine at my parents house anymore so if i can't sell it ill leave it at the cottage where it will likely rot away lol. bye bye vw lol.

Clark Griswold

well i know ill be brining up the sand buggy and seeing if i can get my hands on an atv, from a friend. just need to remove my tow hook and instal my tow hitch. so just tell me when and ill arrange that i have them ready. So long as they gas them up they can ride as long as they want. no time restriction like with the rentals. i had a friend bring up his buggy and someone actually ended up buying it off him there so I'm hoping for the same thing to happen since i don't have a place for mine at my parents house anymore so if i can't sell it ill leave it at the cottage where it will likely rot away lol. bye bye vw lol.

My boys ride too long and there will be a lot of begging for me to buy a couple. Lol. Hey your inbox is full.

Mitrig

For anyone interested in heading to silver lake a second trip is planed for august 8-11

Info in the link below : sorry for piggybacking off this thread but I know there where individuals whom wanted to me up last time and weren't able to so hopefully this date works out a little better and we get to see a few more members out and about there

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=18985

Top Bottom