SMORR June 13th-14th

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Ok, cool! I have yet to get one. Got my brother-in-law one for Christmas last year and he loves it.

xflstl

Me and my old lady just dropped to a very slim maybe for this trip..... Due to a spun rod bearing on my Hemi ... :-(

xflstl

Well that sucks! Keep us up to date

Will do... Was a simple shop mistake that caused it.. :-( I am glad however that the shop owner is being 100% top notch, honest and cool about it. Taking care of it, I just think there is 0% chance it will be fixed in time.....

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Will do... Was a simple shop mistake that caused it.. :-( I am glad however that the shop owner is being 100% top notch, honest and cool about it. Taking care of it, I just think there is 0% chance it will be fixed in time.....

Well you have the second JK you can bring, right?

jedg

Your JK has a hemi in it? What did the shop do or not do?

xflstl

Your JK has a hemi in it? What did the shop do or not do?

They were doing some suspension work, which required my oil filter to be relocated , the oil filter relocation kit was mis stamped (input and output) so the engine got started up and idled several minutes before we realized it had no oil pressure.... After the work was completed the engine ran for about 50 miles before seizing.... This being said, I do not blame the shop at all, in fact I give them credit for being totally up front and putting customer service 1st.

jedg

They were doing some suspension work, which required my oil filter to be relocated , the oil filter relocation kit was mis stamped (input and output) so the engine got started up and idled several minutes before we realized it had no oil pressure.... After the work was completed the engine ran for about 50 miles before seizing.... This being said, I do not blame the shop at all, in fact I give them credit for being totally up front and putting customer service 1st.

Wow, that's a huge bummer. Good on them though.

Top Bottom