SMORR June 13th-14th

jedg

As time gets closer, like the week of, let's compile a list of everyone going, their arrival times, and put it in one place. Phone/internet service is patchy, at best, while in the park, so having this knowledge beforehand will make it easier to know when we should be at camp for meeting the new arrivals.

Yep. AT&T works just okay around the office and is very spotty out on the trails.

Also, remember there is a charity event going on this weekend so if you're doing more than primitive camping (want and electric site) you should reserve a location sooner rather than later.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
As time gets closer, like the week of, let's compile a list of everyone going, their arrival times, and put it in one place. Phone/internet service is patchy, at best, while in the park, so having this knowledge beforehand will make it easier to know when we should be at camp for meeting the new arrivals.

That's a good idea. Everyone have their plans in order by the Wednesday June 10th and I'll start a final list with arrival times :yup:

EZ-E

That's a good idea. Everyone have their plans in order by the Wednesday June 10th and I'll start a final list with arrival times :yup:

Sounds good! I may end up camping Friday night and then head back Saturday after wheeling. My wife started a new job and she works saturday night/Sunday morning from 12am-8. So I have to be on baby duty :(

AZRockJK

So I'll be moving to Missouri the weekend of June 7th and as long as I don't have my daughter that weekend, I'm planning to make this. I'll probably arrive Friday evening and leave midday Sunday. Will be camping as well.

jedg

So I'll be moving to Missouri the weekend of June 7th and as long as I don't have my daughter that weekend, I'm planning to make this. I'll probably arrive Friday evening and leave midday Sunday. Will be camping as well.

Where in Missouri. We just bought a house in Lebanon.

JayKay

Caught the Bug

Sounds good. If you didn't read back in the thread, I need final plans by Wednesday June 10th. Gonna get a list together with arrival times/dates. Hope to see you there! :rock:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Sway bar disconnects installed yesterday, switched to the soft top last weekend, and removed my doors after cussing and sweating trying to get them loose after being on for over a year :shock: Should be ready for the trip other than waiting on the Snatch Strap that I hopefully won't have to use :thumb:

jedg

Sway bar disconnects installed yesterday, switched to the soft top last weekend, and removed my doors after cussing and sweating trying to get them loose after being on for over a year :shock: Should be ready for the trip other than waiting on the Snatch Strap that I hopefully won't have to use :thumb:

Good deal.

Top Bottom