So-cal. CLEGHORN

Jaimegomez8

As many of us in so cal love to go wheeling and some new to this whole off roading hobby, looking for trails or just wanting to get that feeling of being free and enjoying the great outdoors i say lets get a group of people and head up there. If a few people are willing to go we can set a date and find a trail head that's familiar with the area being that I've only been there on quads. What do you guys say?

Last edited:
Cleghorn is the 405 Freeway of off road trails. Just drive 15/20min further down the 138 and run 2N17X (Pilot Rock) . Just my opinion.

I agree with Slavens. 2N17x to lake arrowhead is nice and can also do dishpan springs.
I would be in if after Easter.

I know pilot rock pretty well. I used to do it in my liberty all the the time. Lol. Its a fun trail. I can't do it till after the 1st of April though. I move that weekend.

I may run gold mountain tomorrow. My uncle just bought a rubicon and wants to take it out for the first time

If anyone else is up for Johnbull or something tomorrow I may stay halfway sober tonight..lol

Top Bottom