So Cal Coastal Drive

Nice drive. Wish I could join, but next month is looking like a busy one. 😢

Check for PCH road closures north of Malibu. Was closed for several months due to landslide and construction.

Not sure if you're planning to go that far north?

I am up for that, topless already in OC........ :beer:

I'll join you guys. Sounds like fun.

I'm 50/50 depending if I can get the day off.

25th works better for us.

I may be able to make this. Any more info?

I am in. Great idea

I'll join in the 25th. :thumbup:

New member from Costa Mesa. Would love to join but let me run it by my wife and 2 year old. :)

Have any of you driven pch past Malibu? That is a real nice drive. Not sure if you guys prefer north or south.

Ok, so this coming Saturday then. I have some installs I need to work on this weekend, but I'll keep an eye out if you plan on doing this again. Thanks!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437485254.631479.jpg

HOLY SHIT!! I have been requested to work this Saturday. Looks like the person who tried to organize this is SOL. Sorry Guys!!!!! We are moving to a new building at work and things are fkn hectic right now (part of why I wanted to do this) Hooefully we can set this up within the coming weeks? Months?

I am late to this, but I would love to meet some members, and I live in Huntington Beach,, so easy for me to attend at least a morning breakfast, thru lunch, but then I would need to go to work. I could also advise on some great places to meet up. Down Town HB is awesome and there are a couple of great places for food/coffee/view. My first suggestion would be Sanchos Tacos for breakfast burritos at PCH and 6TH. Great coffee there too. We could park in the 6th street parking lot and the kids could play on the sand.

Top Bottom