SoCal Suds-n-Grub : Tuesday, July 22nd @ 6PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

Hey everyone, it looks like Cindy and I will be back down in SoCal next week and thought it would be fun to get a suds-n-grub going. Needless to say, if you live in the Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego areas and are willing to come on out, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Knowlwoods in Irvine on Tuesday, July 22nd at 6PM. I hope to see you there :yup:

Where: Knowlwoods
When:
Tuesday, July 22nd @ 6pm

Knowlwoods is located in Irvine, California at 14952 Sand Canyon Avenue & the 5 Freeway. (949) 857-8927

Who's Coming List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. branman
3. ramin
4. Jeeper714
5. blazer
6. jsum87
7. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
8. 4x4Jesus
9. mcpuck & RascalRubi
10. Stranger & Strainger's Heart
11. Irish JK & Kristen
12. Vettethret
13. Kriger
14. SDG
15. ProjectYeti
16. JAGS
17. ttfhell
18. 10frank9
19. ScubaSteve
20. fishoutofwater
21. Megan
22. Missy3696
23. M_Savage
24. RanchoRubi
25. TNuggs13
26. Honey Badger
27. mrmet1983
28. safecracker909
29. ChaplainTIG
30. rubicrawl
31. RockWrangler
32. brainchild
33. ROCKACON
34. Rolandpee

Maybe List
1. cbetts
2. tweetie7123
3. TheDuff
4. OverlanderJK

I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

StrizzyChris

Dang, I'll be in the ol' OC on the 23rd for a week! Sucks that I'll miss y'all southerners :tantrum:

Edit: double dang! My ladies family(where we're visiting/staying) lives about a mile from there on Jeffrey Rd.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang, I'll be in the ol' OC on the 23rd for a week! Sucks that I'll miss y'all southerners :tantrum:

Edit: double dang! My ladies family(where we're visiting/staying) lives about a mile from there on Jeffrey Rd.

Can't come a day early?

StrizzyChris

I would love to but, unfortunately starting last night, I'm working 6 straight 12 hour shifts and driving down as soon as I get off work Wed morning at 7:30am.

Enjoy a tasty brew for me! :cheers:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to but, unfortunately starting last night, I'm working 6 straight 12 hour shifts and driving down as soon as I get off work Wed morning at 7:30am.

Enjoy a tasty brew for me! :cheers:

Bummer. Hopefully we'll get a chance to hook up with you again up north :yup:

cbetts

I am gonna try but traffic may hold me back. I work in El Segundo and normally leave work at 5:00. That is quite a haul during peak traffic time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome, Count me in!:rock:

Awesome, got you added to the list!

I am gonna try but traffic may hold me back. I work in El Segundo and normally leave work at 5:00. That is quite a haul during peak traffic time.

Well, leave a bit later if it helps. We typically hang out in the parking lot checking out Jeeps till they close - more times than not, longer. I'll add you to the maybe list for now :yup:

Jeeper714

Going to try and come - hope for the best with traffic since its almost 2 hours away! Havent met any of you all with the exception of Serg5000 and would be nice to put some faces to the names... :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Going to try and come - hope for the best with traffic since its almost 2 hours away! Havent met any of you all with the exception of Serg5000 and would be nice to put some faces to the names... :rock:

That would be great if you can make it out. :thumb:

Yes, will be there, please add me to the list.

Long time no see. That would be great.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Unless my wife goes into labor count us in. Our daughters due date is this Wednesday so I'm crossing my fingers!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unless my wife goes into labor count us in. Our daughters due date is this Wednesday so I'm crossing my fingers!!

Cool, I'll add you to the list and hope that you daughter can hold off on celebrating her birthday until Wednesday.

Damn! I will be in Arizona!! Catch you guys on the next one hopefully!

Bummer you won't be around but, we'll be sure to do this again :yup:

Top Bottom