SoCal Suds-n-Grub : Tuesday, July 22nd @ 6PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Awesome, it'll be good to meet you in person :beer:

Just got off the phone with the better half. Looks like the wife and I will be there! :thumb:

Now what to do with the kids? Does Tessa need company....LOL

It'll be good to see you and Amy again and yeah, I'm sure Tessa would love some company :cool:

Do or do not. There is no try.
-Yoda a long long time ago.

I'm in as well.

Glad to hear it! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wish I could make it but I have to work. :doh: if you guys are going to be around through the weekend let me know.

Well that sucks. Not 100% sure but, we may come down on Sunday. Monday is booked but if you have some time on Sunday evening, maybe we can meet up at Pizza Port or something... if you have the time :crazyeyes:

xtremefx4

Damn I wish I can make it out but I have to work:-(. Well have a great time. Maybe next time.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Dang! can't be a weekend?
I don't get off work until 5pm and it will take me 1.5 hours with good traffic to get there.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Going to try and come - hope for the best with traffic since its almost 2 hours away! Havent met any of you all with the exception of Serg5000 and would be nice to put some faces to the names... :rock:

Where ya comin from? It's just over a 2 hour trip for me as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang! can't be a weekend?
I don't get off work until 5pm and it will take me 1.5 hours with good traffic to get there.

Wow, you'd come all the way from Utah?? :shock: :crazyeyes:

I may be able to make it put me down as a maybe and Chris you don't need me to tow you there lol ?

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

I'll get you on the list :yup:

I will be there, in my non-JK nonetheless.

Awesome, it'll be good to see you again :thumb:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Wow, you'd come all the way from Utah?? :shock: :crazyeyes:

what can i say.... I'm a fan.
No just kidding. I moved to California, (got to update my profile) around the L.A. area so its not too far from where i am now. I would love to make it, and i might even still try with the 5 o'clock traffic. Might take me 2 hours to get there though.
How long do these Suds-n-Grub usually last?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
what can i say.... I'm a fan.
No just kidding. I moved to California, (got to update my profile) around the L.A. area so its not too far from where i am now. I would love to make it, and i might even still try with the 5 o'clock traffic. Might take me 2 hours to get there though.
How long do these Suds-n-Grub usually last?

LOL!! We are typically close the place down and sometimes hang out even longer out in the parking lot. I'd say we're there till at least 9PM

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
LOL!! We are typically close the place down and sometimes hang out even longer out in the parking lot. I'd say we're there till at least 9PM

well then count me in, the 2 hour car ride in the JK will be worth it! I got to see what all the fuss is about the Wayalife:thumb:
what rig are you going to be coming down with?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
well then count me in, the 2 hour car ride in the JK will be worth it! I got to see what all the fuss is about the Wayalife:thumb:
what rig are you going to be coming down with?

Awesome! We should have Moby and with any luck, Rubicat too :yup:

Top Bottom