SoCal Suds-n-Grub : Tuesday, July 22nd @ 6PM

po5000

we would love to but we're going the jeepers rubicon run we'll be leaving on the 23rd but maybe next time .

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn so jealous. I live on the wrong freaking coast. :eek: all we have over here is tainted water... :D

2014 JKUR

:cheesy: Well, hopefully someday we can get you out here or, maybe even do something where you can meet us half way :yup:

I'm definitely there. :thumb:

Awesome :beer:

we would love to but we're going the jeepers rubicon run we'll be leaving on the 23rd but maybe next time .

Have fun :crazyeyes:

mrmet1983

Damn so jealous. I live on the wrong freaking coast. :eek: all we have over here is tainted water... :D

2014 JKUR

Just do what I did drive from NY to SoCal it's not a bad trip lol looking forward to meeting everyone over here on the west coast.

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cool, I'll get you added to the list now :yup:

I will be there, looking forward to it.

No way!! That is too cool - Been way too long my friend :beer:

Just do what I did drive from NY to SoCal it's not a bad trip lol looking forward to meeting everyone over here on the west coast.

LOL!! You are just crazy but I am so glad that you'll be able to stick around for this one :thumb:

Hope there is room for me. I'll be there.

You bet, come on down! :yup:

Look'n forward to meeting the group!

You as well, I look forward to meeting you :cool:

Panda

If I could get off work at 4 and make it to SoCal by 6 I'd be there... Now that would be Panda Express! 🐼

mrmet1983

I'll see you Monday at the shop then Tuesday at the suds n grub

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Put me down as a maybe.

Kidding.

Let's get something set up in N. Nev. soon. :thumb:

Top Bottom